The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

After just looking over both courses, holy eff we are in for a treat. Mike, you truly have outdone yourself on these two courses, thanks for everything man!

Oh and be warned, the Purgartory looks to have some darn tough par 3s. This is gonna be one heck of a weekend.

Me and ohiostriker are in for Sunday for sure, I believe maybe Friday as well I'm just waiting for a response from him. Thanks Mike for setting this up, the courses look amazing!

After just looking over both courses, holy eff we are in for a treat. Mike, you truly have outdone yourself on these two courses, thanks for everything man!

Oh oh and be warned, the Purgartory looks to have some darn tough par 3s. This is gonna be one heck of a weekend.

I played 1 round at Purgatory in 2012 and it was the highest score I ever shot. Beautiful course though. I loved every minute of it.

OK so after thinking about the logistics of making it on Friday for a 1pm tee time I'm out for Friday but we are for sure in on Sunday morning.

I'm in for Sunday. Terribly disappointed I"m missing out on the Purgatory though.

First post updated, if I missed anyone, let me know

Great job 441 on the extra rounds. What a treat!

I'm in for both please.

I'm in for both, they both look amazing!

Thanks for this Mike!!! Put me in for friday at 1 and for sunday morning. Those are some great couses!!!

Tentatively for Sunday. Out for Friday

Say Zach I could pick you up in bloomington on the way to Indy. I am planning to get out of here early maybe 10/9
Tentatively for Sunday. Out for Friday

Say Zach I could pick you up in bloomington on the way to Indy. I am planning to get out of here early maybe 10/9

Friday? ? I didn't wanna take a day off if I could help it. I appreciate the offer though

Ok, I understand ya there. I need to save all my vacation days I can so I can make it to all the THP events and still have some time for my family.
Friday? ? I didn't wanna take a day off if I could help it. I appreciate the offer though

Ok, I understand ya there. I need to save all my vacation days I can so I can make it to all the THP events and still have some time for my family.

Exactly gotta have vacation days left for the Bridgestone championship after my partner and I win Indy.

Great job 441 on the extra rounds. What a treat!
Agreed, great work Mike, looks like two amazing venues, I'm so happy I get to play 3 different courses in 3 days while there!

I have ALWAYS wanted to play Purgatory. Put me down for both days.

Bump for the late afternoon/evening crowds

RTJ on Sunday sounds great to me!!! Would prefer tee times earlier if possible though. 8ish?

So only Sunday? You disappoint me sir.

Hey Mikey, aren't you going to add yourself to the list?...

Back