DanC

Reaction score
Handicap
Looks like the skypro v2 was released on ipad tonight ..hope the iphone update is released just behind it very sharp ,looks like a big improvement..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like the app really changed for ios 7

Forgot to mention there is video imbedded in the app along with a putting feature have not a chance to use yet

Been playing with beta for a few weeks now. You will love it guys...this is the best home swing analyzer now

great job gord and skypro team

great job

Got mine in today and I can say I am very impressed so far. I am liking it more than Swingbyte 2 and Zepp so far. More later after I have had time with it--but the data points it gathers are amazing.

Highlights:

• The device itself locks into place as securely as you want--you hand tighten it (on my tapered shafts the swingbyte 2 could move around when bumped) This thing locks it and wont move.
  • The calibration using the phone on the clubface allow you to not worry about how you align the device on install--you don't have to align it manually (except mounting it upside down wont work!--doh that one fooled me for a bit)
  • The groove mode to work on one item is very awesome
  • extremely impressed with the putter mode--saw a bad move in my stroke that it help me with first time I used it.
  • Data review mode with the chart is outstanding in looking through past swings in groups.
  • The way you can reset all of your alerts according to your swing method is amazing. Example: may your instructor is teaching a forward shaft lean at address--you can set the recommended angle--another teacher may want no lean at address and that can be set to his method for alerts.
  • I guess all of them have this benefit--but this one seems to have a few more data points on address angles and checkpoints through the swing: Basically if you are just "off" on your swing one day and not sure what you are doing, then you can put this thing on and possibly see the flaw in one of these data points (assuming you have the reference from an instructor or in your training where you know what it "should be"

Still wish they had the full swing..nice to see how wide or narrow you get on the follow thru..or if you gain or lose speed in certain areas of the follow thru and what the face is doing...etc..etc.

they said they can't..but not sure why,

besides that, a great learning tool

Back