Clash of Clans for iPad/IPhone...

Saw a comercial for it the other day, downloaded it. Now I'm stuck planning upgrades on stuff around when ill be free/awake to keep builders busy. What have I become. *facepalm*

I'm checking it like every 2 minutes. I want revenge on those that have attacked but they currently have shields up. This is my current setup, I'll move stuff out as I go along but this has worked so far:

y7y5uryr.jpg

I'm checking it like every 2 minutes. I want revenge on those that have attacked but they currently have shields up. This is my current setup, I'll move stuff out as I go along but this has worked so far:

This is me after about 3 days. Still ashamed at what I'm doing, but it's fun.

hyburagu.jpg

hyburagu.jpg

I can't blow it up enough to see what you have going on...

I can't blow it up enough to see what you have going on...

Apparently tapatalk hates iphones and photobucket isn't working either. I'll improve it somehow.

I have android and am thinking on downloading this game. Any other android gamers out there?

I have android and am thinking on downloading this game. Any other android gamers out there?
Me.

Well, at one point in time.

However, the game is cross-platform. So you will be playing with iOS'ers.

Me.

Well, at one point in time.

However, the game is cross-platform. So you will be playing with iOS'ers.

That's neat. Already found one grip. I did some tutorial attacks and what sucks is that you lose all forces you deploy, even the survivors.

Been playing for a while now. Here's my village!
4uvahy2y.jpg

I'd never break through that!! It also appears you like archers...
No need to use anything else.. just search different bases for dead ones that have empty storages and lots of loot, that way you know its all stored in the mines and collectors on the outer edges and you can just throw 190 archers at it, obviously with good strategy of placing them, but you always walk away with tons of loot from an army that only costs under 15,000 elixer!

I dont go for a base unless it has at least 200k of each gold and elixer for the taking. I get a couple mil a day just from this real easy strategy

I just started a new clan for golfers if anyone is interested.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

I just started a new clan for golfers if anyone is interested.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Well what did you name it?

I got sucked into this after my son kept badgering me to try it. I've built up an ok village and then all of his friends left the clan, so all of the sudden I'm clan leader with only 15 people. I can't seem to get past 1050 trophies.

hyburagu.jpg

Been playing for a while now. Here's my village!
4uvahy2y.jpg

Now, this is karma. They have started clan wars now and I am playing golf with both of you this weekend. I'm gonna do some clan recruiting if you guys are still playing this game!!!

Now, this is karma. They have started clan wars now and I am playing golf with both of you this weekend. I'm gonna do some clan recruiting if you guys are still playing this game!!!

Yes!!! I still play every day!

I play every day also, I'm at about 1500 trophies.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I play every day also, I'm at about 1500 trophies.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I was about the same today until I went farming and now I'm down below 1200.

New to this forum but definitely not to Clash haha. here's my base.

Does anyone still play this?

I know phillyv and Ty do

I do, TH9 and slowly chipping away at my walls.

Back