2014 Arnold Palmer Invitational (spoilers)

2,10,26,35,43,43,52,67....Fowler & Bubba

Not my best week, but I had 4 in the top 15. Hopefully it will at least keep me from moving backwards in the standings.

I had Every. I'm AMAZED. After dropping Scott for Rose, I figured the golf gods were going to obliterate me this week.
Other than Every, I think I have GMac and a handful of 45ths. Oooof.

and they still will ban Anchor putters.... (/soapbox off)

Great to see a new winner again and the run from Bradley at the end. Personally I love Bradley's focus and intensity. When he gets over the ball he pulls the trigger--it takes him getting through his routine to do it, but he does not linger once on the ball--for some reason the ones who stand over the ball with a slow trigger bother me more.

love how they mention Tiger when ever anyone is wearing a red shirt on Sunday :banghead:
They even mention Tiger on Bradley's Putt as it was not unlike his putt on 18... Had tiger had a press conference about his back during the last hole they might have cut away.. ok maybe not :alien:

What an awful fantasy week for me. Had Bubba and Mahan. Think my best was 6th or 7th place with most being in the 40's. Only hope is that not too many people had Every

What an awful fantasy week for me. Had Bubba and Mahan. Think my best was 6th or 7th place with most being in the 40's. Only hope is that not too many people had Every

The report shows 25% had him... A lot higher than I expected for sure.

They even mention Tiger on Bradley's Putt as it was not unlike his putt on 18... Had tiger had a press conference about his back during the last hole they might have cut away.. ok maybe not :alien:
they certainly would have skipped the Matt Every interview for a Tiger Presser :laughing:

The report shows 25% had him... A lot higher than I expected for sure.

25% is a crazy high number, but I guess PGATour.com had him as one of their sleepers this week, so that probably led to quite a few picks. I was hoping I would be one of the rare few, but that looks likely. Nice to finally pick a winner though.

Reeled in 1-3, 8, 14, 20, 26, 87.

So stoked to get 1,2, and 3. Should be a nice bump in the standings!

Thought it'd be a little better but a lot of big scores all over today.

How do I end up with two WDs in one week, two wasted starts.

How do I end up with two WDs in one week, two wasted starts.

I had 2 WDs and 1 NIF this week. Just lucky enough to offset with 1,2,3.

Up to 23rd overall, $2.76 million behind after finishing 10th for the week!

Looked like Mahan finished 77th when I looke earlier, but I guess he withdrew during the round sometime?

Had 1 and 3 - couldn't catch you this week!

Back to first, but a lot of guys gained overall on me this week. Still, nothing like being on the top!

Up a spot to 11 thanks to Matt Every.

2nd for the week and 2nd overall even with the Schwartzel situation.

First for the week, up to 8th overall.

Target is square on your back, Brad ;):beer:

Back to first, but a lot of guys gained overall on me this week. Still, nothing like being on the top!

Still early in the year. Keep it up! Hope to gain some ground

That's not bitching. It's nothing more than information.

OK. Sounds a lot like bitching and complaining about a free contest that we all have the same rules to play. My mistake.

Bjc1DCaCYAAydvl.jpg

Holy cow I dropped like a rock in fantasy!

Starting 5 weeks late is not conducive to winning the year. Got a big uphill climb. Having 2 MCs and 2 WDs out of 10 doesn't help either. Loving dead ass last. Woo! This week is my week so lookout!

Back