Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like another stop on the "Off-Thruway Tour."
Hey Pete,what's Albany looking like this week? We'll be in the 50 degree mark by Thursday.Gotta watch for some openings soon here. I'm guessing TerryHills is first.

Hey Pete,what's Albany looking like this week? We'll be in the 50 degree mark by Thursday.Gotta watch for some openings soon here. I'm guessing TerryHills is first.

Not sure when we are going to any openings but it won't be later this week. Would love to see it, but weather for most of this week doesn't look good. Talking snow here in Rochester this week with possible serious accumulation.

It is really starting to get old..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I don't believe any of the course will be open before the second week of April. The ground will still be frozen.

I don't believe any of the course will be open before the second week of April. The ground will still be frozen.

If we play when the ground is frozen Maddog will hit some drives 300+ with roll :)

If we play when the ground is frozen Maddog will hit some drives 300+ with roll :)

Even with his "sissy fade"...........look out "Miss Kitty"!

2ejagysa.jpg

yte3ypyb.jpg

y9yresaj.jpg

3ane3e4u.jpg

ysuhaju9.jpg

zuvaqa5a.jpg

Nice little practice session with Jim and Aaron today!

Valle's is really a great training facility. It is really nice having the two bays being able to back and forth between taking full swings and working on the chipping.

The bullseye took a beating today!

Valle's is really a great training facility. It is really nice having the two bays being able to back and forth between taking full swings and working on the chipping.

The bullseye took a beating today!

And it being so close to your home is a huge plus.

And it being so close to your home is a huge plus.

Huge plus - if it was 10-15 minutes away, I wouldn't complain at all. But having it less than 5 minutes away is really nice.

if we play when the ground is frozen maddog will hit some drives 300+ with roll :)

with the roll, close to 350 yards!!!!!!!!

last time there aaron was wrecking the bullseye target....hey where was rickie fowler.......i mean jimmy, no fashion statement at valle's,,,lol

No bueno. It's 13° here now, and we're supposed to get an inch of snow tomorrow. Looks like we might finally hit 50° next week though.

No bueno. It's 13° here now, and we're supposed to get an inch of snow tomorrow. Looks like we might finally hit 50° next week though.
no bueno indeed, 3° F here this morning, I think I need to move south

last time there aaron was wrecking the bullseye target....hey where was rickie fowler.......i mean jimmy, no fashion statement at valle's,,,lol

My bad - I forgot to take pictures to record the fashion statement.

Should be playing my first 18 hole round of the season by the weekend here in Rochester! This weather better get it together.

Saw some grass on Bellevue this weekend for pretty much the 1st time. Woke to no grass this morning.

At this rate, looks like mid-april!

Just saw on weather.com that the storm might completely miss us and we might only get a light dusting. Not to jynx us or anything but my fingers are certainly crossed that they're right!

Just saw on weather.com that the storm might completely miss us and we might only get a light dusting. Not to jynx us or anything but my fingers are certainly crossed that they're right!

Saw that too - the percentage for snow tomorrow and Wednesday is much lower. Fingers are crossed and prayers said to push any snow south..

The weekend looks like high 40s to low 50s. If we don't get a ton of precip this week ya never know.
Told Allan if Terry Hills opens, I'm taking a day off next week.

The weekend looks like high 40s to low 50s. If we don't get a ton of precip this week ya never know.

If they open next week, I am taking a sick day and joining you.

God bless ya lol. Even if they open I really don't have any desire to play till the courses are dry and not frozen.

God bless ya lol. Even if they open I really don't have any desire to play till the courses are dry and not frozen.

Dry? You may be waiting until May or Jun at the rate we are going. :)

Dry? You may be waiting until May or Jun at the rate we are going. :)
Couldn't agree more. I went to my golf course Friday night (it just happens to be my favorite bar), and the first hole looks like a checkerboard of snow and grass. I was actually shocked to see any green at all. Leagues start there the third week of April, but I think that's a pipe dream. A WET pipe dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back