The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny....a guy at work started getting that sent to him. Still doesn't know who set him up.

Was it you Nate!

Bridgestone is located in Georgia. Should make that easy, especially since three BSG staffers are saying they have things coming to them haha

Bridgestone is located in Georgia. Should make that easy, especially since three BSG staffers are saying they have things coming to them haha

Home Depot is located in Georgia as well.

Do you have a special mat that you use when you jump to these conclusions?

Do you have a special mat that you use when you jump to these conclusions?

It's a prototype, but yes I do. I call it.. A jump to conclusions mat.

Bridgestone goodness on the way. I love delivery confirmations

It's a prototype, but yes I do. I call it.. A jump to conclusions mat.

Is the title all lowercase like that? It seems rather informal. I'm not sure i'd buy it in its current title state.

Our disposal broke and black sludge is all backed up in it now. The plumber is here replacing it, but let me just tell you this is not a very pleasant smell. Yuck!

my rule of thumb is that anytime the word sludge is used, it's not the place to be.

my rule of thumb is that anytime the word sludge is used, it's not the place to be.

Especially black sludge haha

I put some pasta down the disposal and the next thing I know black sludge starts coming up, it was disgusting.

Lol ahh that sounds awful. I can imagine the look on one's face haha

Some of these #THPMC avatars are truly baffling to me.

LMAO, I am watching the best of Will Ferrell on SNL and it's hilarious! I forgot how many funny skits he did. The cheerleaders and Jeopardy are still my favorites.

I watched that the other night as well! Every time I watch him rock out with that cow bell I fall over laughing hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back