Introducing A "New" Writer on THP

Glad to see jake writing here still, and can't wait to see what the new column will be.

Congrats Jake! I am looking forward to reading the column!

This place never ceases to amaze me with the constant updates and new ventures...........Congrats Jake!

This is awesome. Jake is a staple here and is always a good read.

It's awesome that so many people are excited for this. I am fairly confident that you'll like what we'll have for you, I know that eventually you're probably going to find yourself on the other end of a few of my points of view and that's fine, I encourage the discussion and we'll have a lot of fun debating some of these topics!

Awesome. Was really bummed when I heard that Jake was exiting the staff writer role. This new column sounds like it will be fun and a great fit for him!

YES!!!!! Don't call it a comeback.....I've been here for years!!

So basically it boiled down to this....I could not imagine NOT being a part of this community, especially after the Dallas event. What's funny is I pitched this idea to JB and GG and I find out they had been thinking about something similar to this anyway. So it's going to be a perfect fit! I am really excited for this and can't wait to get you guys all involved when the topics start hitting the home page!

Really looking forward to your thoughts. Congrats man!

Sounds like a great topic for discussion and a few new take on the THP columns! Very excited for the first article!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Very cool, I look forward to reading more!

It's awesome that so many people are excited for this. I am fairly confident that you'll like what we'll have for you, I know that eventually you're probably going to find yourself on the other end of a few of my points of view and that's fine, I encourage the discussion and we'll have a lot of fun debating some of these topics!

I like ya avatar there pimp Daddy! :bananadance:

Absolutely love this!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Jake! Looking forward to your thoughts.

Another fantastic idea from THP. Jake is a perfect fit for talking straight.
Congrats my friend !

Love this! Anything that involves Jake has got my attention. Great choice JB and GG!

Awesome to keep Jake on staff of sorts!

How cool, I just got home from a round of golf and see that Jake lives. So glad to see this announcement and looking forward to hearing from Straight Jake. Congrats on the assignment Jason,

Very cool. Glad to see Jake will be contributing like this. Should be a fun column. Look forward to it!!!

Anyone who has ever talked with Jake knows how good and funny this is going to be. <3 you friend.

Congrats Jason, looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Back