what is your " best worst round"

Probably a dumb question but what is ESC

To add to Blues statement: if your handicap is 0-9 the worst score you can get is a double bogey. 10-19 its a 7, 20-29 is an 8, 30-39 is a 9.

So based off your profile, you can put a 7 for that hole :)
Suddenly your rounds looks much nicer.

To add to Blues statement: if your handicap is 0-9 the worst score you can get is a double bogey. 10-19 its a 7, 20-29 is an 8, 30-39 is a 9.

So based off your profile, you can put a 7 for that hole :)
Suddenly your rounds looks much nicer.

Ok thanks guys for the answer, but i know I did shoot a 16 no matter what the hdcp says

Mine would have to be shooting 81 with 2 eagles and 4 birdies in the round...also had two triples, a bunch of bogies, and 1 par.

Last year I had 7 GIR out of 9 and shot a 43.

25 putts for a 78. With a hot putter like that, no reason I should have been over par

Shot a 39 in a match my senior year of high school during a match.

I had 1 putt total on the last 3 holes

I've had a handful of rounds where I felt like I shot 100 but ended up around 80. I guess those are good "bad" rounds.

Conversely, truth be told I didn't make many putts when I shot 75 on the Clive course at the Grandaddy. Just a crazy amount of fairways, greens and two-putts. I guess that's a bad "good" round, although I'll take those any day.

I shot a 83 with 39 putts once. This was years ago but lets just say that putter never saw a course again.

what is your " best worst round"

A 78 with a 7 on the card. That narrowly beats my 2 79's also with 7's.

pygeheze.jpg

Last year in the first round of our club championship I shot 76 with an 8 on the par 4 10th hole. I ended up 2nd going into day 2, 2 shots out of 1st and ended up the tourney 4 shots off the winner. Still ended up 2nd which was my best showing but I wonder if I had parred the 10th on day 1 and having the lead going into day 2, might have had given me a mental edge over the eventual winner. All well, there's always another CC every year!

Shot an 87 today but felt like it could have been 100. I couldn't get off the tee to save my life, everytime I tried to take my medicine the golf gods just laughed and decided I deserved to stay in trouble. Had two straight 3 putts on the front for two doubles and managed another double on the back. I did manage to sink a few long putts to save par and my short game was surprisingly sharp, but man it felt like I had to work hard the entire round.

Mine was an 80 I shot at Aberdeen in Myrtle about 10 years ago. Was in the trees off the tee all day but my recovery game was absurdly good, best of my life in fact, and hit some gaps in trees that I couldn't think to duplicate again. Low cuts and heavy drawing run up shots out of the pine straw, those gap shots, and making the saving putts. Was seriously the best worst round of my life.

Back