Oban Kiyoshi Gold Preview

Very interesting. Sounds like a heck of a shaft.

Came across this the other day in my shaft search. Just wondering if anyone has any feedback yet? I know it's quite new to market, but hoping someone has a little more info.

Anybody else try this shaft out? Wondering if anyone has any spin numbers or other shafts they would compare this to.

Sounds like a shaft that will meet many golfers needs. This and the Project x LZ are at top of my list to try out this year.

Anyone with new info? Looking at possibly getting a Bio Cell Plus driver that has this shaft (4.0 stiff) and am having trouble finding any firsthand user info. I am not able to hit the club I'm pondering. Thanks.

Anyone with new info? Looking at possibly getting a Bio Cell Plus driver that has this shaft (4.0 stiff) and am having trouble finding any firsthand user info. I am not able to hit the club I'm pondering. Thanks.

Played the Bio Cell with the Gold 04 yesterday. From 9 holes plus range time, I had an OK experience with it. I would call it high launch, mid spin for me in that head. It feels very active in the tip, similar to AD-DI.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back