Hittin' the Road With Michigan Slice

Yeah but I have to shut down tapatalk or pandora to use it!

No thanks!

Why do you have to shut down Tapatalk or Pandora? Is that an iphone thing?

If you can, stop at a Pilot. They have a pretty large electronic selection in all their stores. And Jimmy Haslem could use the help

Yea the brownies need more money for some more free agents

Why do you have to shut down Tapatalk or Pandora? Is that an iphone thing?

Must be an iPhone thing. Android can just run in the background and the voice will still talk to you even while you are in other apps. Plus bandwidth shouldn't matter because once the route is found by your phone it doesn't use any bandwidth after that because it's loaded. Just uses gps the rest of the time. Maybe apple is different(retarded)

Just crossed into Missouri.

Starting to catch a little wind and rain. Nothing serious

Be careful the further south you get there is a big storm going across that part of Missouri.

So, I guess I'm in Arkansas for a little bit!
4yrape3y.jpg

Making good time and be safe

Is that heat I can feel through the pic.....ahhhh so warm....:D

Keep on trucking man. Stay safe and keep the shiny side up. Keep it between the ditches. Let the rubber meet the road. #alloutofdrivingcliches.

Memphis, TN in the
rear view,

Just crossed into miss.. Mississ...... Mississippi.

You're a machine! Save some energy to make it through the round lol

You're making some good time

It's a little easier traveling by myself, only usually have to stop when the van needs gas.

You're hard core CJ. If I wasn't in Alaska I'd of picked up dinner and passed it to you at speed on 40 so you wouldn't have to break stride just to get some grub. Be safe brother!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

You're hard core CJ. If I wasn't in Alaska I'd of picked up dinner and passed it to you at speed on 40 so you wouldn't have to break stride just to get some grub. Be safe brother!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Get me a job! I always wanted to go to Alaska!

Might be time to call it a night after fueling up.
gu7epy8y.jpg

Probably getting close, you've put a lot of miles on that van tonight. I love long drives like that. A couple years ago, my wife and I did around 2000 miles on a two week vacation. D.C. to Charlotte NC, to Myrtle Beach, up to Ohio to visit family, and then back to DC. We actually did a 20 mile side trip to hit our 8th state that trip.

You made it pretty far today / yesterday. Continued safe travels.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Truth be told I'm still going.

Not really tired, so gonna drive a little bit

I hope you are resting right now CJ. You put in a lot of hours on Thursday and a bunch of miles, save some energy for the weekend. I got me a few hours sleep, but can't sleep any more. Been thinking about you driving straight through. I want to see you play good this weekend. Be safe brother.

Back