Global Golf experiance

I've bought from them a few times and have been very happy

I recently bought a used Mashie TF3 fairway wood along with a used headcover. The description said it would have no rips, tears, or significant stains so I thought why not? It's 5 dollars cheaper. Sadly it came with a small hole :( Took a picture of it on the club and emailed customer service, also reminding them about the product description for their used headcovers. Received an email next day apologizing and saying they'd ship another one out to me then gave me a tracking#, emailed another order confirmation, and even let me keep the old one on them. Now I use is for Keegan Bradley's 'master drill' :D

Never used them but even if they make it right it sounds like they screw up a lot.

Im sure they will make it right. I've ordered probably over 20 clubs from them and never had an issue.

Never used them but even if they make it right it sounds like they screw up a lot.

They get it right a lot more than they don't.

I've ordered about 10 clubs from them including the R11 3 wood I used to swing & have never had a problem. the only issue I've ever had with them is when I did a trade in recently, they credited somebody else by mistake & didn't believe me for about 3 days.

I have been really happy when I ordered from them. I bought a driver that specifically stated no head cover was included but for the price I paid I figured I could buy one and still come out good. To my surprise when I opened the box it included a matching head cover.

UPDATE:

Global Golf contacted me to claim some of the irons I sent them for tradein were 2006 and others were 2008 irons, making a non-sequestial set which reduces their trade in value. This is absurd, 100% incorrect and I am PO'd.

I am looking into buying an iron set in "very good" condition...hoping its what im looking for, and not very beat up!
I just bought a set of Cleveland CG Black irons in "very good" condition and they looked great. They shipped quickly.

My only problem with them is that it takes a while for trade-in credit. When I called customer service, the guy was unhelpful since he said it was in the hands of the trade in department. Wouldn't help me out on letting me know when the credit would go through. I was worried I got scammed but in the end I got it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Received my Covert 3 wood I ordered in "Good Condition". Kind of regretting not spending the extra $10 bucks or so for a bit better conditon because it does have a few paint chips missing on the top that stand out at address.

However shipping was fast so no complaints on them, just myself for being cheap lol.

Received my Covert 3 wood I ordered in "Good Condition". Kind of regretting not spending the extra $10 bucks or so for a bit better conditon because it does have a few paint chips missing on the top that stand out at address.

However shipping was fast so no complaints on them, just myself for being cheap lol.
Good to know..........I just ordered a Covert Driver,it just shipped ,so I should have it Monday.

Good to know..........I just ordered a Covert Driver,it just shipped ,so I should have it Monday.

Enjoy it! Been thinking bout getting the driver as well just to tinker with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too have bought with them over a dozen times without issue. Usually they say something is in Very Good condition and I get it in Excellent. I will be wary in the future though.

Enjoy it! Been thinking bout getting the driver as well just to tinker with.

Tried one at GolfGalaxy last week and was really hitting it well.It had the 50 gram KuroKage shaft(I know they have 60 gram Silver too)but the lighter shaft suits my swing and when I got home,had an e-mail from GlobalGolf........save $200...no brainer!

Tried one at GolfGalaxy last week and was really hitting it well.It had the 50 gram KuroKage shaft(I know they have 60 gram Silver too)but the lighter shaft suits my swing and when I got home,had an e-mail from GlobalGolf........save $200...no brainer!

Great deal. I gamed the Covert Tour driver for a little bit but just didn't care for the small head at address. I also recently have demoed the Covert 2.0 and it was a bomber for me with the stock regular shaft. Might grab that one next after my days with the Classic XL are over.

I've ordered from them several times as well as trade-ins - haven't had an issue. Always been pleased with products.

Never had an issue with this company and I go there first before heading to GolfSmith. Also I like the free year subscription to Golf/Golf Digest magazine if you buy over $100 in equipment, and with the prices of golf clubs, it's pretty easy to pass the century mark.

I have dealt with them for years. Everything from buying clubs, returning clubs and trading in clubs. I never had any issues and there customer service is pretty good

Thanks for the feedback..........puts me at ease right now!

My only issue with globalgolf.com was when I ordered an Oakley belt buckle. The chrome had filled in the teeth that are supposed to bite into the belt so it was pretty much useless. I didn't actually open it and use it for about a month after I ordered it and I guess after waiting too long they said they couldn't do anything. Pretty minor but still annoying.

I've ordered from them quite a bit and would do it again.

Bought one of my Mashies off them, had no issues at all. Club is currently in the stables, but it has nothing to do with GG.

Anyone ever bought a Wedge from GG in "Good" condition? Would like some feedback on the condition.

Anyone ever bought a Wedge from GG in "Good" condition? Would like some feedback on the condition.

I just did, it should be here next week. I am expecting some damage on it but they are explaining how a good condition should be on their site, and for the price, I think you get your moneys worth.

will comment once I receive my order

Back