Global Golf experiance

I just did, it should be here next week. I am expecting some damage on it but they are explaining how a good condition should be on their site, and for the price, I think you get your moneys worth.

will comment once I receive my order

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odd, I've bought from them probably 5-6 different times and never had any issues.

same here, always good variety on pre-owned an din good shape.

Just got the Nike Covert............I ordered"excellent condition" cuz it was only $10. more. It looks brand new! They've got me as a customer!

I ordered a trusty rusty through them in "Very Good" condition, and it came with the head and grip in the wrapper. Had the same happen with a fairway as well.

I have bought from them several times and had nothing but good luck. From my experiences, everything I have received was undergraded by them imo. Just ordered a head cover for my 7 wood from them last night. Much cheaper with free shipping than anywhere else.

I've bought several clubs from them and I have had no issues with them, I would highly recommend them. The only complaint I had with them(if you want to call it that) was one time I bought a Nike VR Pro driver off them with the straight fit technology, they said it didn't come with the wrench so before I received the club I bought the wrench off ebay for like 10 bucks. But Global Golf did include the wrench with the purchase even though they said it didn't so I wasted the 10 dollars on my ebay purchase. That's the only problem I've ever had with them and I wouldn't even say that that was a problem. Just a misunderstanding.

I ordered and received 2 Adams Idea Pro A12 hybrids from them and was very pleased with them.

I have bought from them several times and had nothing but good luck. From my experiences, everything I have received was undergraded by them imo. Just ordered a head cover for my 7 wood from them last night. Much cheaper with free shipping than anywhere else.

I agree. I have ordered from them a lot, and every time the clubs are in better condition than described.

Anyone ever bought a Wedge from GG in "Good" condition? Would like some feedback on the condition.

No wedges, but i just received the hybrids i ordered in good condition and i have to say that i am pleasanrly surprised. The face is perfect, there is just a little scratch on thw crown.

One thing to notice is that they didnt come with the headcover

No wedges, but i just received the hybrids i ordered in good condition and i have to say that i am pleasanrly surprised. The face is perfect, there is just a little scratch on thw crown.

One thing to notice is that they didnt come with the headcover

If you need Classics headcovers I have the H3 & H4 if you want them.

(Thought I remember you saying you bought the Cleveland Classic hybrids, sorry if I'm wrong)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered a "very good" condition amp cell with a black tie shaft dirring their 15% off used sale last week for $93.50 after the discount. It showed up today and is brand new.

I ordered a "very good" condition amp cell with a black tie shaft dirring their 15% off used sale last week for $93.50 after the discount. It showed up today and is brand new.

This is a freaking steal. Not surprised though. I have had similar experiences. Love that site.

Anyone ever purchase a used set of irons from Global Golf? Was wondering about their "condition" rating system, especially those listed as "Value".

Anyone ever purchase a used set of irons from Global Golf? Was wondering about their "condition" rating system, especially those listed as "Value".
I got my Nike method putter from there listed as "value" and it looked pretty darn good. I was very happy for the price I paid. Global golf is legit in that their used inventory and what they label is pretty spot on or maybe even better than what you would find in a store in a used section.

I've been happy with what I've seen, but never ordered anything less than "Very good"

A bio cell driver I bought in that condition was pretty rough cosmetically but no performance issues. I didn't mind it as I was experimenting at the time and it was a great deal.

I'm looking at ordering a set of Nike Forged Vr Pro Combo irons from Global Golf and this thread has me nervous to say the least. They're listed as new, does that mean new in the packaging or new to them if you know what I mean? I can get the same irons off eBay for a similar price, decisions decisions.

I'm looking at ordering a set of Nike Forged Vr Pro Combo irons from Global Golf and this thread has me nervous to say the least. They're listed as new, does that mean new in the packaging or new to them if you know what I mean? I can get the same irons off eBay for a similar price, decisions decisions.

I wouldnt worry at all with new clubs, they are a reputable seller. Some counterfeits may get in via trade in, but from what I have heard, their customer service has always been up to par.

I have ordered two hybrids from them last year, one "good" and one "value", and they were both in excellent condition IMO.

Fair enough, I'm going to email them before I place an order just to make sure they're brand new etc.

If they are listed as new they are new in wrapper and will probably ship from Nike or ship from them in original Nike box Nike packaging etc. They offer used and new clubs just like most golf shops

I ordered a fairway wood from them that was listed as used, excellent condition. When it got here, it was obviously never hit, just the plastic was taken off the head and grip.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Fair enough, I'm going to email them before I place an order just to make sure they're brand new etc.

Might be worth calling Discount Dans as well if looking at new clubs. Not to hijack a sale from global golf because I love them as well.

Anyone seeing an issue with their price of chrome soft balls right now? It shows they should be a lower price than the suggested retail and when I add to cart the price looks the same?

Never bought a club from them but great experience on everything else. A local golf academy in Greensboro, NC is branded Global Golf.

Back