Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

This is now the Invitational on deck!!! Feels so good to say that!

I'm ready for it!! 3 days of golf with THPers? Yes, please.

2 months still, but we will get there! Soon enough! Going to be one heck of a weekend to share with a ton of awesome THPers.

With all the posts,tweets, and vines from Lake Charles, I'm more fired up then ever for this one.

May cannot get here soon enough!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

May cannot get here soon enough!

Just got a fluke 8 inches of snow yesterday. You have no idea

I'll be running right through there in about 3 1/2 hours I'm guessing....

Drive safe CJ!

I really liked the new format they used in Lake Charles. Would be interesting if we had it. I think it brings in a whole new element of teamwork and strategy to the round

I really liked the new format they used in Lake Charles. Would be interesting if we had it. I think it brings in a whole new element of teamwork and strategy to the round

Maybe JB will tell us way in advance?
#alien

I think the vast majority not only liked the format but LOVRD IT !!!

EVERY group finished ahead of pace also!

I'll be running right through there in about 3 1/2 hours I'm guessing....

Don't forget to wave as you go by Fort Wayne!!

I think today is the day I get outside and start working on my game for this one!

And to put any fears to bed about alt shot portion, me and my partner were +2 on the back 9 playing modified pinehurst.

And to put any fears to bed about alt shot portion, me and my partner were +2 on the back 9 playing modified pinehurst.

I've never been against alt shot. I can see where some people would be, but I think that format is great for teams

I've never been against alt shot. I can see where some people would be, but I think that format is great for teams

I look forward to whatever the format is. I will still be playing golf with THP members and that is all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about shamble where your opponents pick what tee shot that your team plays!!

Oh, that's gold!

For some reason I don't think groups would be ahead of pace then ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With modified pinehurst on the back I'd bet they would catch up !

Like I said in LC every team was ahead of pace AND it was cart path only!

Wait, earlier in the thread, you said you knew the format since we just had the Hilton Head event...:D

Haha better chance of him coming to Ohio at some point this year

Or you coming to FL for an event? :D

With modified pinehurst on the back I'd bet they would catch up !

Like I said in LC every team was ahead of pace AND it was cart path only!

This was pure magic right here. You let Michigan Slice set the pace and good things happen.

Wait, earlier in the thread, you said you knew the format since we just had the Hilton Head event...:D

Or you coming to FL for an event? :D

This was pure magic right here. You let Michigan Slice set the pace and good things happen.

I said I would assume they be similar. Didn't say I knew what they were.

Back