At the end of the day Saturday:

Paradise 5
Albatross 4
DotCom 4
Hackers 3

Everyone was still in it.

Yep I know we went 3-1 in the am and 1-3 in pm

I love being proven wrong

Haha, dude you may still be right about Saturday this year. It may be close, and you were the first to say it.

I'm really going to enjoy the dinner Saturday night and the drawing for Sunday singles

Haha, dude you may still be right about Saturday this year. It may be close, and you were the first to say it.

Strategy will play a huge roll for a few captains. But everyone is going to have to dig deep and bring their absolute best. Going to be a mental drain for quite a few

I'm really going to enjoy the dinner Saturday night and the drawing for Sunday singles

The second dinner is huge of our host. It'll be good community

Dinner will be a great ending to what I assume will be a hard fought enjoyable day. I am looking forward to it.

For those in attendance last year, you know how much fun dinner on Friday was. Everyone was so freak'n happy. This year will be no different and I can't freak'n wait.

There are a couple high points. Captains speeches, JBs speech, the food, the family atmosphere, the drinks and the anticipation of the follow morning.

Pro tip: don't force the sleep in Friday night. Let it happen naturally or you'll toss and turn.

I don't like #4 on True Blue. To me, laying up seems like just as hard of a shot as going for it in two. Which is why I went for it in two both rounds.

I started yoga tonight. I don't think I would have ever considered it before, but now it's just one more thing that's going to make sure Team DotCom comes home with the decisive victory.

I started yoga tonight. I don't think I would have ever considered it before, but now it's just one more thing that's going to make sure Team DotCom comes home with the decisive victory.

Please tell me it's hot yoga

I'm so excited for this. Guaranteed to be a blast.

I don't like #4 on True Blue. To me, laying up seems like just as hard of a shot as going for it in two. Which is why I went for it in two both rounds.

It's true. Playing a draw, I always left more than i wanted.

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Please tell me it's hot yoga

Think he said Diane Summers Yoga. :)

Fu on yoga is scary. Yoga can make you mean. I like it.

Fu on yoga is scary. Yoga can make you mean. I like it.

Fu in yoga pants is scary. You're welcome for the imagery. Way to #DoWorkDotCom

Fu in yoga pants is scary. You're welcome for the imagery. Way to #DoWorkDotCom

I don't think Lycra has that high of a burst rating.

I think I tried to go there with my fourth after putting the first in to the water without crossing land. :)

Does anyone remember what kind of yardages have been getting for the second shot to clear the water when going for it?

I think I tried to go there with my fourth after putting the first in to the water without crossing land. :)

Does anyone remember what kind of yardages have been getting for the second shot to clear the water when going for it?

All the way on the edge would be like 190 -200 I think. on average was around 210 - 220 or so I think from a solid drive.

Dan and I were like 220-225 out from the right side of the fairway during the scramble. After laying up I talked him in to going at it, which didn't work out.

Is that the one Freddie got to with a 4 wood?

JM

If you can somehow land on the edge near the water, It was a 6 iron for me during the first round.
All the way on the edge would be like 190 -200 I think. on average was around 210 - 220 or so I think from a solid drive.

Nate had to have been the closest on Saturday. I'm pretty sure he went for it from the waste area a few feet from the water.

The wind is what gets you on #4. It seems calm down by the ground but there is usually a solid breeze in your face that comes over the trees behind the green.

Back