A Public Promise: No More Ho'ing

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I figure if I do this publicly then I have to stick with it. So, here goes (deep breath...no kidding):

I will purchase no more clubs for the 2010 season, which is saying A LOT. The clubs in my signature are the ones I will use the entire 2010 season.

Yikes!

I figure if I do this publicly then I have to stick with it. So, here goes (deep breath...no kidding):

I will purchase no more clubs for the 2010 season, which is saying A LOT. The clubs in my signature are the ones I will use the entire 2010 season.

Yikes!

I guess you should not enter the Tour Issue Kia Ma Putter contest going on now then...hehe :act-up:

Yikes!

Wow, that's huge!! Starting now? :D

Too bad they don't make a patch for that... good luck and may the force be with you.

DefCon - I didn't know you spent a lot of time with prostitutes. The things you learn online.

aaaand next week JB will anounce Titleist is releasing an all-new redesigned lineup guaranteed to lower your score by 10 strokes... available next month...

Karma is a *****. Good luck to you! :D

Jeez, you have to hit that new state-of-the-art Titleist set for a whole year? Oh, the hardship!!!

I guess you should not enter the Tour Issue Kia Ma Putter contest going on now then...hehe :act-up:
LOL! I almost entered, but decided not to. :)

Wow, that's huge!! Starting now? :D
Starting now, GC. And yes, for me it is huge.

Too bad they don't make a patch for that... good luck and may the force be with you.
I wish they did...and thank you for your kind words. I will need The Force!

DefCon - I didn't know you spent a lot of time with prostitutes. The things you learn online.
Diane, I am shocked, shocked I say. :banana:

aaaand next week JB will anounce Titleist is releasing an all-new redesigned lineup guaranteed to lower your score by 10 strokes... available next month...

Karma is a *****. Good luck to you! :D
Thanks! And please, no more teasers like that. :)

Jeez, you have to hit that new state-of-the-art Titleist set for a whole year? Oh, the hardship!!!
I can appreciate your sarcasm, but...:banghead:

You can still enter, you wouldn't be purchasing it, you'd be winning it (if you won). So it shouldn't count :D I have found you a loophole!!

Defcon, are the pic.s of your new clubs up yet? Did I miss them?

You can still enter, you wouldn't be purchasing it, you'd be winning it (if you won). So it shouldn't count :D I have found you a loophole!!
You're a peach GC! Mmmm...I'll have to think about this one. :)

Technically, he wouldn't be purchasing the club, he'd be winning it. His 'promise' is to not purchase any more clubs, not win any clubs. ha! :act-up:

Technically, he wouldn't be purchasing the club, he'd be winning it. His 'promise' is to not purchase any more clubs, not win any clubs. ha! :act-up:

True, but he also said the clubs in his bag are the ones he would use for 2010, so he could not use them either...hehe :clown:

True, but he also said the clubs in his bag are the ones he would use for 2010, so he could not use them either...hehe :clown:

touche mon amie! :banghead:

are you still holding strong or have you caved yet?

He could always wait until 2011...I can picture it now...December 31, 2010 11:58pm...grabbing the putter waiting for the ball to drop...

I thought Tiger joined the forum for a second there. hehe

Good luck. I have made comments like that before...comments not typed out for people to refer back to!! Here is how my mind works. "Hope that new SuperTri gets here soon and I am going to have to take some pictures of the used irons I bought. When do the TM XFT wedges ship in lofts other than 56*?".....a Ho's life is never dull. hehehe

Good luck. I have made comments like that before...comments not typed out for people to refer back to!! Here is how my mind works. "Hope that new SuperTri gets here soon and I am going to have to take some pictures of the used irons I bought. When do the TM XFT wedges ship in lofts other than 56*?".....a Ho's life is never dull. hehehe
I see you have the sickness as well. I'm sorry to hear that. :)

You know it's bad when the clubs you ordered haven't even arrived and you are starting to think of a new set. :banghead:

I have NO good reason to make any changes. Also, this is the first time I've had all one brand, down to the ball, bag, towel, and hat. I like the symmetry of that.

Like computers a golf club(s) is obsolete as soon as you leave the store. The sad thing is that there isn't much more manufacturers can do. The envelope has been pushed just about as far as it will go. It seems to me it is more about marketing and less about engineering.

Now, if Titleist would send me some golf balls...JB or GG, can you speak to Titleist on my behalf?

Day 2... are your palms sweating yet?

Back