oh, russ - the flavorz by joe juice came in yesterday. Elvis is goood. I think the peanut butter cup one might be even better! I haven't tried the other 4 yet but I will be over the next week or so. good recommendation!
im glad you like it. flavorz is one of my fave juice lines
its tricky recommending juices since everyones taste is very diff... i quit suggesting juice for my brother haha

there's a vape convention in dc that my brother is going to
i was hoping it was more of an industry convention but its looking more like an area vape shop meet
hopefully he scores some good prices on juice
altho i asked him if they had any worth it gear wise to let me know

Got the new setup today, it hits a lot harder than my previous ego style. Working out good, thanks again Russ.

what nic level juice are you using? do you have the air flow holes wide open?
be careful with that pyrex haha

what nic level juice are you using? do you have the air flow holes wide open?
be careful with that pyrex haha

I have a bunch of bottles, 1.2 and 1.5mg. So far I am jumping back between the 2nd smallest and 2nd biggest. Yeah the glass scares me, I work in the commercial construction industry, need to find one without glass, preferably stainless.

I have a bunch of bottles, 1.2 and 1.5mg. So far I am jumping back between the 2nd smallest and 2nd biggest. Yeah the glass scares me, I work in the commercial construction industry, need to find one without glass, preferably stainless.
wrap that pyrex with something like foam haha
or get one of those vape coozies

The nice thing with this new mod, it delivers a nice big hit that is satisfying whereas my smaller ego/clearomizer just didn't do it. It's nice when that craving comes on I can just take a big hit or 4 and it's gone. I still have a pack and a half of smokes left, hopefully I do not touch them ever again.

The nice thing with this new mod, it delivers a nice big hit that is satisfying whereas my smaller ego/clearomizer just didn't do it. It's nice when that craving comes on I can just take a big hit or 4 and it's gone. I still have a pack and a half of smokes left, hopefully I do not touch them ever again.
so glad its working for you man. that nautilus is a beast for a tank isnt it tho?

so glad its working for you man. that nautilus is a beast for a tank isnt it tho?

Yeah bro, it is big. I need to do some juice shopping. I have a Kangor that I have not opened, had it for about 6 months. Going to try it out but I really need something non glass.

Yeah bro, it is big. I need to do some juice shopping. I have a Kangor that I have not opened, had it for about 6 months. Going to try it out but I really need something non glass.
lemme do some research and ill see what i can come up with. i dont think there are too many products that will compare to that nautilus for its off the shelf vapor production tho
do you smoke alot when you work? if you do then you might want to try that vape coozie type thing that hangs on a lanyard or your belt
or leave it in your vehicle if thats an option?

lemme do some research and ill see what i can come up with. i dont think there are too many products that will compare to that nautilus for its off the shelf vapor production tho
do you smoke alot when you work? if you do then you might want to try that vape coozie type thing that hangs on a lanyard or your belt
or leave it in your vehicle if thats an option?

Ha, work is the main reason I smoke. Being discrete is key as I work in a local school system as an inspector. I think I can make it work but will need to buy a smaller battery so I can fit it in my pocket. With the 18650, this thing is long.

Another question, I pulled the drip tip it came with off. It's cool to hit it without that right?

Ha, work is the main reason I smoke. Being discrete is key as I work in a local school system as an inspector. I think I can make it work but will need to buy a smaller battery so I can fit it in my pocket. With the 18650, this thing is long.

Another question, I pulled the drip tip it came with off. It's cool to hit it without that right?
you should be good without the tip but i wouldnt recommend it if you were dripping or on a rebuildable cuz those get really hot
i found a stainless steel replacement tank for the nautilus for $16
ill pm you with the link

so there is a wave of anti e-cig propaganda and its from either big tobacco or big pharmaceuticals pushing the issue
start hoarding your e-juice because if the govt is gonna get involved the prices will be higher than gas or gold

so i popped one of my quad coils forcing me to rebuild
i hate ecowool but i wanted to use it since i have some that came with my atty's
its a pain in the butt to build around this junk lol but i got it going
did a dual coil set up at .49... its pretty solid for a really ugly build haha

Been vaping and cigarette free for a little over a year now...have an evic battery and Nautilus tanks. Always experimenting with flavors, like the strong mint as I was a Newport guy. Funny, my dad smoked forever and when we were up in Seattle last year for a funeral, he saw mine and didn't even want to try it. Now he's far surpassed me in the vaping technology and has things I've never even heard of

Been vaping and cigarette free for a little over a year now...have an evic battery and Nautilus tanks. Always experimenting with flavors, like the strong mint as I was a Newport guy. Funny, my dad smoked forever and when we were up in Seattle last year for a funeral, he saw mine and didn't even want to try it. Now he's far surpassed me in the vaping technology and has things I've never even heard of
thats pretty awesome

I'm still basic on my set up. Ego u battery with protank 2 mini. Works well. But I find that I go through a lot of coils. Hate the burnt taste that builds up and washing doesn't seem to get rid of it. Any helpful hints or a better set up?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'm still basic on my set up. Ego u battery with protank 2 mini. Works well. But I find that I go through a lot of coils. Hate the burnt taste that builds up and washing doesn't seem to get rid of it. Any helpful hints or a better set up?

do you want a similar set up or an upgrade?

There are lots of youtube videos on cleaning and dry burning. You'll get a little more life out of your coils. Here's one I grabbed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aY3NqqEg_pw

kang - are you cool with rebuilding? a little bit more work than a drop-in coil but you also get a lot more control. Also, once you have the coil how you like it a quick wash and change of wick is all you gotta do regularly. the coil itself should last months if you change that wick weekly. If that sounds like something you would be into, check out the Kayfun Lite Plus. it's a $99 atomizer that will work on any 510 threaded mod. I have two of these bad boys and they really are awesome. My backups are Protank 3s but like you said I just go through coils too quickly on them

oh and for mods - I absolutely recommend getting something with variable wattage (not just voltage). Innokin has quite a few options in the iTaste line (I have the MVP and the 134 and a VV/VW pen style). Wit those you really get what you pay for. Miles better than a mechanical IMO unless for some reason you want to run sub ohm coils. There's really no reason to do that though.

Upgrade is fine :) shoot me a link bro thank you

Washing and dry burning doesn't seem to help for me...

a great vv/vw mod is the smoktek sid and the best atomizer straight off the shelf is the aspire nautilus
the sid is comparable to the vamo... i'd go for whatever you can get a deal on
if you dont wanna upgrade that much then maybe a vv kanger evod and some protank II's but they have the same atomizers as the mini's so you might not like it

i dunno bro, I think the nautilus is great (a bit better than the protank3) but I don't think it compares to the kayfun. like, not even the same ballpark IMO. Granted, I've only used one as a tester but it didn't blow me away.

Back