a great vv/vw mod is the smoktek sid and the best atomizer straight off the shelf is the aspire nautilus
the sid is comparable to the vamo... i'd go for whatever you can get a deal on
if you dont wanna upgrade that much then maybe a vv kanger evod and some protank II's but they have the same atomizers as the mini's so you might not like it

i dunno bro, I think the nautilus is great (a bit better than the protank3) but I don't think it compares to the kayfun. like, not even the same ballpark IMO. Granted, I've only used one as a tester but it didn't blow me away.

Just ordered a nautilus to see how it is. I may order the kayfun as well. Bald guy can you shoot me a link on where to buy it? All I see are clones. Or does it not matter?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

the thing about clones is that the quality is all over the place. You could get an awesome one that ends up being a great deal, or you could end up with one that was just a waste of money. The really good clones (like the russian 91%) can cost jsut as much if not more than the original. If you can find the real deal at MSRP ($99) then that's the route I'd go. I'm fortunate that I have a high-end vape shop 10 minutes away that always has stock of the good stuff. Their site is http://www.pantheonvapelab.com/ and while they don't have a lot of stuff on their site, you can call and they will help you out. Super nice guys in there. I think I'm actually heading up there today for some more fivepawns (and maybe a nautilus so I can *really* know how good it is :D)

Ok, I am all in now. I love the Magneto and the Nautilus tank but I think I am ready to build some coils. So after a lot of reading I think I am going to try and get a real Kayfun3.1 but that is the problem, finding a real one.

The Nautilus, great tank but not a fan of the gurgling. Not a big deal as I open the air hole up and take a few pulls to clear it. I will build a few single coils for it to see how it acts.

Kayfun, I want something I can build on and from what I have read, this is it.

Russ - next time you see your bro in Manassas, a new shop opened up right on rt28 called purely vapors. It is a small shop but they have had everything I have needed.

Juices, just got a decent stock of Velvet Cloud which is 100% VG, very good.

get the Kayfun Lite Plus instead of the 3.1. it's an improved design in a few ways but it's really just the new version of the 3.1. Fill hole is in a different place, (somewhat) adjustable airflow, etc. You won't be disappointed

Picked this up at a local shop. Aerotank and sid adjustable voltage/wattage mod

u5epy7ag.jpg

nice setup! that mod should do everything you need it to do. Doesn't mean you won't get a few more (if you're anything like me) but that is a good one IMO

nice setup! that mod should do everything you need it to do. Doesn't mean you won't get a few more (if you're anything like me) but that is a good one IMO

I ordered some grandmaster and a nautilus mod as well :)

i dunno bro, I think the nautilus is great (a bit better than the protank3) but I don't think it compares to the kayfun. like, not even the same ballpark IMO. Granted, I've only used one as a tester but it didn't blow me away.
nothing straight off the shelf can compare to a rebuildable but for one that you just drop a coil in and vape... the nautilus is tops
but once you start building your own coils... everything else sucks haha

dooood grandmaster is the bomb. that and gambit are my two favorites out of all the juices I've tried.

I was talking about the mod, not the tank... unless there's a nautilus mod too I think we're talking about two different things.

Next time you're in DFW, I'll take you up to Pantheon Vape Lab. then a round at my club to test out new vape toys on the course :D

dooood grandmaster is the bomb. that and gambit are my two favorites out of all the juices I've tried.

I was talking about the mod, not the tank... unless there's a nautilus mod too I think we're talking about two different things.

Next time you're in DFW, I'll take you up to Pantheon Vape Lab. then a round at my club to test out new vape toys on the course :D
what happened to the elvis? i love grandmaster but i run thru way too much of it haha
im onto queenside from 5 pawns and its mmm mmm

the elvis has left the building :D

I ran out of it but it was definitely good. 15ml bottle only lasted me a few days. The fivepawns stuff is pricey no doubt but I just haven't found anything as good as theirs. I think this next go round I will go with 18mg and see if it lasts me longer. with the 12 it just seemed like I was hitting it all the time. maybe I will go slower with 18, we'll see. I'll have to add queenside to my list

the elvis has left the building :D

I ran out of it but it was definitely good. 15ml bottle only lasted me a few days. The fivepawns stuff is pricey no doubt but I just haven't found anything as good as theirs. I think this next go round I will go with 18mg and see if it lasts me longer. with the 12 it just seemed like I was hitting it all the time. maybe I will go slower with 18, we'll see. I'll have to add queenside to my list
i cant go with a higher nic level
hell 6mg is flooring me... but thats a good thing
ill stick to vaping zero

i cant go with a higher nic level
hell 6mg is flooring me... but thats a good thing
ill stick to vaping zero

Damn I'm on 24mg. But I smoked a lot and trying to quit cigarettes. Not sure if I can quit cigars on the course though

yeah i think a lot of people start at 24 when really 18 or even 12 would work just fine. You do get better flavor at lower nic levels. I don't think I'd ever do 0 though. If I didn't need the nicotine I probably just wouldn't vape, lol

Damn I'm on 24mg. But I smoked a lot and trying to quit cigarettes. Not sure if I can quit cigars on the course though

dripping delivers nicotine much faster especially when chucking huge clouds
the throat hit is pretty intense compared a clearomizer type setup
i smoked pretty heavy and started at 13yrs old
started vaping at 12mg with a cigalike pen but even 6mg in a dripper is harsh haha
there are a few juice manufacturers that cater to dripping and have nic as low as 3mg
24mg on my setup is like smoking a whole pack of camel unfiltered at once lol

I vape 12mg, usually in my kayfuns. I mixed two new flavors at 12mg last night, grabbed a dripper to try them out, and got very nic'ed up. I never learn! lol

I have some 6mg and 4mg that I use in my dripper. honestly though I like the kayfuns better than the dripper. I have no interest in cloud chasing and the effort level on the dripper is so much higher (not hard, just more work lol) that I almost never use it

The kayfuns deliver a great hit. Absolutely love them. Drippers are great too. I use them at the house and for taste testing since you can change the wick in a minute to try a new flavor.

have you guys seen the new rocky dripper tank?
i think i wanna try to get a hold of one

That looks very slick; I'll definitely be getting one of those to play with. Thanks for the link!

that does look pretty sweet. if it vapes as good as a dripper but without the constant cap removal, dripping, lining up airholes, etc... might be an awesome thing.

towards the end of that video, the chick mentions "vape tongue" - yet another reason to avoid the super high heat of a low resistance (i.e. sub-ohm) coil build. The build that guy posted was 0.6 ohms... on a fresh battery that's 30 freakin watts, people. well above the threshold for burning your juice... I don't get how these reviewers who burn juice instead of vaping it can talk about flavor. Anything over 20-25 watts and you're not tasting the juice as much as the smoke you're producing. IMO even around 15 watts is enough to kill the flavor of even the best juices

its even got a locking ring so you cant accidentally drip when its in a pocket or backpack

Just ordered a Rocky atomizer on eBay. $35 and free shipping. I'll update here after I receive it, build it, and vape it.

Back