Coldest Weather You Have Golfed In?

34* last December. With the wind it felt like it was in the teens. I usually won't go if it gonna dip below 40.

I would say mid 30s and wind. Not pleasant.

You odd west coasters and your cold rains haha we just get snow.

I'll trade ya.

Lmao, I don't mind snow at all. As long as it is not more then 4 feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao, I don't mind snow at all. As long as it is not more then 4 feet.

I didn't until this year. Snow and -8 on April 2nd is not cool lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This winter I played a round when it was 36 degrees cloudy and windy....brutal! Made it through 18 but it was rough

I try and get out if it's in the mid 40s at least. 30s is just to cold

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I once played in a Polar Bear Open. It was 15 degrees and there was about a foot of snow on the ground. The ground was frozen, so when you did see grass you couldn't put a peg in the ground because the ground was frozen solid. We went olde tyme and used a small pile of snow as a tee.

Also, last year I played up in Wisconsin in Mid April and on the first day it was in the low 30's with steady north winds blowing at 20mph. We got through 18 and decided to go out for more. On hole 24 it started raining and sleeting. The wind was blowing so hard that the precipitation hurt when it hit your face. By hold 28 we had to stop, but only because our putts weren't traveling through the sleet build up on the green.

I didn't until this year. Snow and -8 on April 2nd is not cool lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/ . Looks like it will be another couple of weeks before the warm weather is back

28 degrees. Wasn't so bad except when I hit a beautiful approach and it bounced off the green like it was concrete.

have definitely played with snow on the ground still on some parts of the course.

Back