Win one of 20,000 SpeedBlade 6 irons

Just got an email apologizing for the delay on the 6 irons. Said I should have it by the 11th.

Ha, a Callaway grip on a Taylormade club seems wrong somehow. :D

I decided to be funny. The stock offering was awful and they were out of the REL 3 Gens I use

In case others are waiting for theirs, here's a note I received from TM today:

Seeding_Apology2.jpg
On behalf of TaylorMade Golf, we'd like to offer a sincere apology for the fulfillment delays in the SpeedBlade 6-iron giveaway. We greatly appreciate your understanding and patience, and we are working on getting your iron to you as soon as possible - it will arrive no later than Friday, April 11.

Again, we'd like to thank you for your patience and your continued support of TaylorMade Golf.

In case others are waiting for theirs, here's a note I received from TM today:

Seeding_Apology2.jpg
On behalf of TaylorMade Golf, we'd like to offer a sincere apology for the fulfillment delays in the SpeedBlade 6-iron giveaway. We greatly appreciate your understanding and patience, and we are working on getting your iron to you as soon as possible - it will arrive no later than Friday, April 11.

Again, we'd like to thank you for your patience and your continued support of TaylorMade Golf.
Yep, got my notice today also.

After reading this post I checked my email as well and I got the same message. Thanks for the updates guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I got the same email yesterday. Looking forward to trying this thing out.

To those who receive(d) the SB I6, and are interested in getting the full set, you can purchase the 6 thru 8 piece set excluding the 6I through Global Golf (custom order), and also get the $100 trade in bonus. My set cost me $599 less $225 and $100 ($325 total) trade in for my r11s . I liked my R11s but I love the feel of that SB 6 iron; and hope the rest if the set is as sweet.

I was lucky enough to get a set of the Rocketbladez when they reached their lowest price, and while I thought they were the best clubs I had ever played, the RB 6I definitely take a back seat to that SB 6 iron.

Being 75, I can certainly use the help this club provides. The free 6I, and the clubs I ordered are Left Hand, Senior graphite, standard length and lie.

More forgiving, higher launch, better dispersion pattern, and great feel. What's not to like?

To those who receive(d) the SB I6, and are interested in getting the full set, you can purchase the 6 thru 8 piece set excluding the 6I through Global Golf (custom order), and also get the $100 trade in bonus. My set cost me $599 less $225 and $100 ($325 total) trade in for my r11s . I liked my R11s but I love the feel of that SB 6 iron; and hope the rest if the set is as sweet.

I was lucky enough to get a set of the Rocketbladez when they reached their lowest price, and while I thought they were the best clubs I had ever played, the RB 6I definitely take a back seat to that SB 6 iron.

Being 75, I can certainly use the help this club provides. The free 6I, and the clubs I ordered are Left Hand, Senior graphite, standard length and lie.

More forgiving, higher launch, better dispersion pattern, and great feel. What's not to like?

Thanks for the heads up. How did you put in a custom order? I was looking on their site and couldn't figure it out.

SpeedBlades custom order at GlobalGolf

SpeedBlades custom order at GlobalGolf

Thanks for the heads up. How did you put in a custom order? I was looking on their site and couldn't figure it out.

Parshooter: Go to the site: www.globalgolf.com ; select "Golf Clubs"; Second horizontal line of selections down, select "Custom Golf Clubs".

Hope this helps! Just post again if you need additional help. Also please post to let us know how things work out for you!

Came home from playing today to a blue box by the front door and a SB iron, never thought I was getting one since I never heard anything but it was there today graphite shaft and all. May take it out next week sometime.

got mine yesterday, too. I am looking forward to trying it.

Parshooter: Go to the site: www.globalgolf.com ; select "Golf Clubs"; Second horizontal line of selections down, select "Custom Golf Clubs".

Hope this helps! Just post again if you need additional help. Also please post to let us know how things work out for you!

Thanks for that. I go to global golf all the time and never noticed the custom option before.

Anybody get their's today? I'm hoping since some people got them at the end of last week that tomorrow will be the day for me since I'm farther from California.

Anybody get their's today? I'm hoping since some people got them at the end of last week that tomorrow will be the day for me since I'm farther from California.

Im on the other side of the country. Still nada on my end.

I just got one today at work, looks neat. Will give a try at some point.

Hoping mine show up toady for my tee time tomorrow morning.

Hoping mine show up toady for my tee time tomorrow morning.

Got today. Shaft was a graphite stiff even though i coulda sworn i asked for steel. Oh well. Cant complain.

Mine came as well graphite stiff. Which was what I chose the second time u filled it out

I'm pretty excited actually. Not a big TMag fan, but if I really like it I think I am going to order the 7-PW from Global Golf. We shall see. I can't wait to at least throw my two cents in.

I had a nice blue boa waiting for me when I got home from work today. I'm excited to give the graphite shaft a try.

Mine came yesterday, too. Had a graphite stiff shaft. I think I may have indicated graphite the second time I entered. May take it out to the range today after work to play with.

Links not working. I use the rocketbladzes, curious I there is much difference.

I'm still waiting on mine, hopefully will be here tomorrow. We'll see. Anyways, from what I have heard the difference is primarily the sound and feel, which has been smoothed out quite a bit. I've always read reviews that mentioned turf interaction being improved but that seems like such a subjective thing so who knows.

Compared to my RBladez there is considerable difference. My Sblades hit the ball longer (5 to 10 yards), and higher, with a better dispersion pattern. Because they fly higher they stick on the greens better. The weight seems better distributed through the club, which, in my opinion, results in a smoother feeling swing. They also seem to set up better to my eye, which makes them easier to line up for me. I am a 75 year old left hander, and got the graphite senior shafts. My bladez were also graphite senior. I have a hunch this is a much improved shaft.

The reason I bought the SBlades is because I won one of the 20,000 given away by TM. I tested it against my RBladez 6i, and could see and feel the diffrence.

I played my new SBlades today for the first time, and tied my previous best 9 hole score on the course. This is amazing in view of the fact that the course is playing somewhat more difficult due to the rain we have had recently.

I probably never would have purchased the new set at this time, if I had not received the free 6i because I had the Rocketbladez and felt there could not be that much difference; and there was no way I was going to find a senior graphite shafted, left hand Sblade in my area to try for a comparison.

Hope this helps!

Back