The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could always be worse than Fargo or Bismark. You could be in Minot. That is even worse.

Visit vogue.co.uk and type in the contra code : up up down down left right left right b a
Sit back and laugh and wonder why. Then keep hitting a

Visit vogue.co.uk and type in the contra code : up up down down left right left right b a
Hahaha, so pointless and hysterical.

Just mash A and let them all chase after the first one. Entertainment during boring phone calls haha
I hit A repeatedly and watched them all bounce around.

Where do you type in a contra code?

Where do you type in a contra code?

Once you visit the website I listed just type it in on your keyboard. Must be from a PC/Mac. Doesn't work on mobile.

That was pretty awesome Ricky.

that is freaking hilarious. So random.

I'm feeling left out

Don't get it. What's not working for me.

Don't get it. What's not working for me.

HAs to be done from a Pc. Not mobile.

Go to the website listed. The on your keyboard hit the following keys: up up down down left right left right b a

Dont type out the words just hit the arrows and letters.

Oh, lawl.

I like the british beanie one

Once you visit the website I listed just type it in on your keyboard. Must be from a PC/Mac. Doesn't work on mobile.
I was typing it

I asked this question this morning:

A ¾ schedule 80 pipe that we direct inject steam at 120psi to heat 1300 gallons of water from room temperature to 145 degrees. How much condensate is added to the 1300 gallons of water? It take 3 hours right now to get to temperature.

My answer:
If you are direct injecting steam and heating 1300 gallons of water from 65 degF to 145 degF over 3 hours, you’re currently using 277.94 lbs/hr of steam.

If you were to use a heat exchanger and recover the condensate, you would need to use 332 lbs/hr of steam and recover 282 lbs/hr of the condensate.

Additionally, if you were to use a heat exchanger and recover the condensate, the steam line would most likely have to be upsized. Probably an 1-1/2” line.

All for free...how am I supposed to buy golf clubs if I keep engineering stuff for free!

HAs to be done from a Pc. Not mobile.

Go to the website listed. The on your keyboard hit the following keys: up up down down left right left right b a

Dont type out the words just hit the arrows and letters.
Well crap, Dev, you said to type it in before! Now I finally see the stuff.

And how did you figure out to do that?

My boss asked me today if I'd consider relocating to Texas. First thing that literally ran through my head - "there are a lot of THPers there". Still said no though.

My boss asked me today if I'd consider relocating to Texas. First thing that literally ran through my head - "there are a lot of THPers there". Still said no though.

BOOO...isn't Texas closer to Arizona and where your daughter will be??? just saying.

BOOO...isn't Texas closer to Arizona and where your daughter will be??? just saying.

That did cross my mind! I do like Dallas and would consider it but its a lateral move. Don't want to move that far for something that might be at most 3 years. Have my eye on an eventual promotion that would take me to Orlando.

That did cross my mind! I do like Dallas and would consider it but its a lateral move. Don't want to move that far for something that might be at most 3 years. Have my eye on an eventual promotion that would take me to Orlando.

eye on the prize. I like it.

I need to figure where I should go, I know I need to get away from up here.

End of the season pool tourny ends today with a marathon day at the tables, of course its beautiful out. On the bright side, we are in second place and looking good to make a run for first and a solid payday. On the bad side, I'll be looking outside all day wishing I were at the course, haha.

Its going to be a happy day tomorrow for someone in this house. Two boxes are being delivered from Callaway! She's got a nice set up coming that's for sure.

#irony

Yeaaaaaaaa! Good decision Barry, Texas is nice but Georgia is home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back