Columbia, SC Get Together 4/6 - 4/7.

Do have a question, who is going to play if the weather doesn't cooperate?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If it looks like rain Saturday for Sunday I will probably bow out I hope that doesn't happen but I just don't want to drive 4 hours to be rained out. 30% chance I like our chances though

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I will play so long as there is no lightning.

This is what I'm going with as well. Rain I can handle, lightning keeps me in the clubhouse.

I am playing irregardless of weather conditions ... if it thunders and lightnings I can wait it out in the club house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got back from the range. I better bring extra golf balls for this meetup.

Got back from the range. I better bring extra golf balls for this meetup.

I always have a few dozen with me, just in case.

Also just saw our member calendar, and it looks like there is a Tour Edge demo day at the course this sunday as well. Not sure how much interest there is, but just thought i would tell you all.

Looks like the forecast has cleared up for this weekend!

Should be beautiful!

I'm getting very exited!

Looks like the forecast has cleared up for this weekend!

Should be beautiful!

I'm getting very exited!

Let's hope the weather stays that way on Sunday and also Tuesday.

Also just saw our member calendar, and it looks like there is a Tour Edge demo day at the course this sunday as well. Not sure how much interest there is, but just thought i would tell you all.
I am always game for a demo day, and am looking for a new putter and wouldn't mind giving the T-Balance line a try.

At the airport. Columbia, here I come.

I'm in my way also!

So where do we have to be tomorrow? And what time?

Going to head into Columbia tomorrow morning early. Going to hit the Golfsmith prior to the round. Anyone want to do breakfast?

Going to head into Columbia tomorrow morning early. Going to hit the Golfsmith prior to the round. Anyone want to do breakfast?

I am if CJ is.

What time are tee times? Also what time were you thinking for breakfast

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Tee time is 1230-1245

We could do cracker barrel around 9 ish if you guys want.

Cracker Barrel at 9ish works for me. Golfsmith in Cola has funky hours (11-5) so I will save that gift card for a later date. Just means more time at the range!

9ish sounds good to me.

Its off of exit 102 on I26. Lake Murray Blvd. Just fyi.

Pm'd everyone my number, if I forgot you let me know. See everyone at 9ish tomorrow morning or if you are in town this afternoon let me know and we can get together as well.

Its off of exit 102 on I26. Lake Murray Blvd. Just fyi.

IR

Just to be sure so I dont go to the wrong one. Is this the correct one for breakfast at 9?

Address: 1140 Kinley Road I-26 & Lake Murray Road
City and Zip Code: Irmo, SC 29063

IR

Just to be sure so I dont go to the wrong one. Is this the correct one for breakfast at 9?

Address: 1140 Kinley Road I-26 & Lake Murray Road
City and Zip Code: Irmo, SC 29063

Yup. It's off Lake Murray Blvd, exit 102B off I-26.

Columbia, SC Get Together 4/6 - 4/7.

Unfortunately I am going to have to bow out of this one. I walked my first 18 of the year (usually ride) yesterday and my knee did not react well overnight as it is super swollen with limited mobility this morning. I just don't think it wouldn't be the best choice to push it with the drive and golf today.

Sorry for the last minute notice I feel awful for missing this one was looking forward to getting together with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible news LB :(

I am about to head out the door here. Will see everyone at Cracker Barrel at 9.

Back