#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

About to head out for monster range session. Prep for #theKing in full swing.

Perfect day today going to get some prep work done after the flyers game. Feeling good about where I'm heading into this event.

I was heading out today for some range work and maybe nine holes but I had a little accident at home. Tweaked my back a bit so the practice session is on hold for now. :angry: Beautiful out side too!

I was heading out today for some range work and maybe nine holes but I had a little accident at home. Tweaked my back a bit so the practice session is on hold for now. :angry: Beautiful out side too!

That's a bummer OG, get better!

This map doesn't tell the story about this hole. The waste bunker is a lot closer to the fairway on the right. The play is driver down the left hand side and you'll be left with a FW, hybrid or long iron. From the forward tees the landing area is small so threading the needle will be key if you go with driver. I always know I'm hitting a longer club into this hole. The miss is left on your second shot. The pond on the right can fly and catches a lot of second shots.
International #6: Par 4. Now this hole looks tough. Anything but a solid drive is going to leave a long second shot that will have to safely traverse the water on the right. Long par 4!

CGInternational6_zps1347f82a.jpg

OG, you take it easy and stay healthy.

Captains suites are now well stocked with drinks.
We will have beer, wine and a few choice beverages for you to have while discussing the matchups.
Food details will be coming later.

Went to the range this morning with my son and worked on my swing. Hit quite a few drivers and 3deeps. Working on tempo.

Gray feel better, we need you healthy.

We will have beer, wine and a few choice beverages for you to have while discussing the matchups.

Excellent, beer and food in the suites. This keeps getting better and better!

Who is better than you....no one that's who! You rock brother, you really do!

Mountain Dew on tap?

[Homer Simpson voice on] BEER!

That's a bummer OG, get better!

I'm a tough old coot and will be out hitting balls tomorrow or Monday at the latest :thumb:

Refreshments for our team meetings is much appreciated!!! I think about this all the time now and soooooo looking forwarded to the day I meet my buddy Barry and we start our journey down to Florida :bomb::bananadance:

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

It's ramping up. Suites are stocked, the guys are out getting prep work in! I like it!

Since I didn't make it in...

I'm back #imwithchad

We posed the question on Twitter. If you get a chance, jump on over and answer it and let the captains know what you think.

No contest. :deadhorse:

Walked 18 today in decent conditions but did NOT bring my "a" game to the course. Save for the birdies on 9 and 17 I could not get it together today. Four 3 - putts on the front, four 1 - putts on the back and no 3 putts. Everything felt just a hair off. Going to put some more work in tomorrow and have a lesson on Thurs.

Golf is a four letter word!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Prepped today with a 2 hour range session. Worked on keeping back swing short, tempo and staying inside. Playing 18 tomorrow

Hit the BB driver at Callaway Demo Day today on Trackman compared to my current gamer. Going to work just fine! Similar numbers in carry and distance and in limited swings hit the BB a bit more consistent as far as straightness goes. Looking forward to Big Bertha Delivery day at #theking!

Unfortunately due to something outside of their control, we have someone that will not be able to take part in this. We ask that you use this thread (link below) to discuss with him as to keep this thread about the event since we are in the home stretch.

The entire THP Family has positive vibes heading his way and for his family.

Right now, for #TheKing, THP will be heading back to the One Spot Open thread and pull another name and announce tomorrow. Thank you for respecting the wishes and please head to this link to send positive vibes to drp3434.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Prayers-positive-thoughts-everything-you-got

Looks like team hair spray will have a new member tomorrow

Thanks for the notice JB. Interested to see who the new member of Team Chad will be.

Doing some prep work today to be prepared for team meeting night In a few short weeks and heading out to the short game area to get some practice in a little while.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Team chad getting a new member. Looking forward to the newest member.

Unfortunately due to something outside of their control, we have someone that will not be able to take part in this. We ask that you use this thread (link below) to discuss with him as to keep this thread about the event since we are in the home stretch.

The entire THP Family has positive vibes heading his way and for his family.

Right now, for #TheKing, THP will be heading back to the One Spot Open thread and pull another name and announce tomorrow. Thank you for respecting the wishes and please head to this link to send positive vibes to drp3434.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Prayers-positive-thoughts-everything-you-got

I was afraid that this was the case when I read the post in the other thread.

I've got high expectations for my teammates and my replacement. Counting on you guys to get it done!

Back