FS or FT Seemore MFGP 34"

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsf_21

Reaction score
Handicap
Semore mfgp. Used this at the end of last year and have moved to the armlock and not looking back. Putter feels great and has a superstroke 1.0 grip on it. Very small ding on the bottom of the face that cannot be seen without looking at the bottom of the club. Other than that there are a few extremely small dings that can only be seen if you are trying to find them. Just putting them out there for full disclosure. Would like to get 150 shipped.

Trade interests. Large stand golf bag. Prefer Sun Mountain or titleist.

Laser Range Finder. Prefer Bushnell or Leupold. Open to others.

Or anything else. Open to offers.

Last edited:
Bump with price drop.

Trade interests updated and price drop bump.

Larger stand bag, Callaway driver (optiforce, xhot2) or anything. Offer it away. All I can say is no.

Bump. 150 shipped?

Do you know loft and lie?

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

That's a fantastic price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started the price at 170 and didnt even get a nibble. Still cant get anybody to even bite at 150.

about to just take it down and keep it because at 150 I almost feel like I am giving it away.

And sorry I do not know loft and lie. I purchased it used back in august or so and loved it.

After a few months using it decided that offset looked better to my eye and then decided to try armlock and have not looked back.

Lock it up. I am just gonna hold on to it. (any inquiries will still be responded to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back