Just ordered a Rocky atomizer on eBay. $35 and free shipping. I'll update here after I receive it, build it, and vape it.
heck ya... post some vids

ok so I picked up a nautilus today. it is definitely the real deal. I filled it at the vape shop and tried it out... I liked it so much that I went ahead and bought another one :D

The only issue I have with it is that the coils are $5 apiece. Gonna have to see if I can wash and reuse one, or maybe find a cheaper place to get them online. Other than that, it is the best tank I've tried yet. Blows all the kanger stuff out of the water. it's not quite a kayfun but for a non-rebuildable it's pretty freakin awesome

ok so I picked up a nautilus today. it is definitely the real deal. I filled it at the vape shop and tried it out... I liked it so much that I went ahead and bought another one :D

The only issue I have with it is that the coils are $5 apiece. Gonna have to see if I can wash and reuse one, or maybe find a cheaper place to get them online. Other than that, it is the best tank I've tried yet. Blows all the kanger stuff out of the water. it's not quite a kayfun but for a non-rebuildable it's pretty freakin awesome
have i let you down yet? haha j/k
you know you can rebuild the coils on those nautilus right?

yeah it might be worth it to rebuild some. I like tanks b/c it's an easy drop-in replacement of wick/coil but if I'm rebuilding it seems like the kayfun is just easier and ultimately a better vape. That said... maybe taking an hour or so to build a handful of them could be worth it. when the first one goes out I'll give it a shot

btw, you haven't steered me wrong yet. keep making suggestions :D

So yesterday I took a ride to a B&M thats a good drive from my house. Wow, I spent some cash. The haul,

Kayfun lite plus V2 - the real kayfun, no clone.
Itaste VV
Mini protank
Five Pawns - Grandmaster and Gambit 30ml each.
Suicide bunny - Mothers milk 30ml
Space jam - Andromeda 30ml
Grants vanilla custard 30ml
Roll of 28g kanthal
2 new sony vt5's

So yesterday I took a ride to a B&M thats a good drive from my house. Wow, I spent some cash. The haul,

Itaste VV
Mini protank
Roll of 28g kanthal
2 new sony vt5's
man i love mothers milk and ive been looking for the vtc5's locally and theyre always sold out
that was one hell of a shopping trip haha
so are you learning to build coils now?

man i love mothers milk and ive been looking for the vtc5's locally and theyre always sold out
that was one hell of a shopping trip haha
so are you learning to build coils now?

Yup, going to build a few for the kayfun tonight. Running it now with a .8ohm coil and want to try one around 1.4 to see how it is.

Itaste VV
Mini protank
Roll of 28g kanthal
2 new sony vt5's
that looks like a list I would create. I have the top 5 line items on your list and in fact yesterday my list included gambit and grandmaster and mothers milk. Those are my three go-to flavors that never disappoint :D

If you're using a mechanical mod then you use the resistance to determine the wattage you want to vape. If you're using a VW mod then the resistance doesn't matter much at all. The circuitry in the VW mod measures the resistance of your coil and adjusts the voltage to produce the wattage you've selected. So a .8 and a 1.4 will burn at the same temp. The .8 will heat up a few milliseconds faster but it's not all that noticeable. the 1.4 will have a bit more surface area, but again not too noticeable. The real fun comes when building different shapes and sizes of coil and using different wicks. My favorite build so far was a chimney style, right over the airhole on the kayfun. Kinda hard to wick properly though so I ditched it after a couple re-wicks. Now I'm running single microcoils in both of my kayfuns. I think one is 1.4 and one is 1.8 but again, unless I'm on the mechanical i can't tell the difference

Yes, I will be using the mechanical. I do like the 0.8ohm coil as it has good flavor but just want to experience with some builds. The itaste I bought for my wife and she loves it, me, I think I like the mechanicals. Just throw in a fresh battery and burn!

I like my mech too but I just find myself using my variables more. Having the vape be consistent no matter what the charge in the battery or the resistance of the coil... awesome. FWIW, there are lots of variable options that you can just throw a fresh battery in. My 134 uses 18650 batteries. I have a couple of them so there's always one on the charger waiting and ready to go :)

Building coils can be a lot of fun. playing with the different styles of coil and wick will really produce some cool variations that you just can't get without building them. Welcome to the dark side :alien:

Yes, I will be using the mechanical. I do like the 0.8ohm coil as it has good flavor but just want to experience with some builds. The itaste I bought for my wife and she loves it, me, I think I like the mechanicals. Just throw in a fresh battery and burn!
about the magneto... make sure you remove the bottom button and check to see if it the ring is on tight
my girls magneto fired automatically because the ring loosened and the magnets contacted on their own
you dont wanna be asleep and have that happen... i think pbusardo has a vid on youtube about the magneto's button issue
as long as that baby is on tight you shouldnt have a problem

48 hours vaping the nautilus exclusively... I really think these tanks are going to become my every day tanks instead of just being backups to my kayfuns. That said, there is a new tank (really two new ones) coming from Kanger that I will have to try:

I might be starting to become a tank ho :D

my brother has the aero. he hasnt tried it yet and he'll bring it down with him when he visits
ive heard mixed things about it if its the same one ppl are talking about

Really? I guess I thought it wasn't out yet. But I also just heard about it so I don't know. Would love to hear what your bro thinks before I try it myself

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Really? I guess I thought it wasn't out yet. But I also just heard about it so I don't know. Would love to hear what your bro thinks before I try it myself

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
i might be confused. he did go the the dc vapecon recently so i dont know

either way would love some feedback. Any tank that kicks ass I want to know about :D

BTW, the other day mworsham gave me some of his custom juice to try. I finally got around to rebuilding my dripper so I could try this stuff and it's truly delicious. fruity taste without being *too* sweet. Man, this guy has some skills!

if this is the "simplification" then i am way out of my league haha

The E-Cig Thread

So I built my first coil. 8/9 wraps of 28 gauge kanthal a1 on a 3/32 drill bit. Came out at 1.72ohms.
y4enyvuz.jpg
esytyqy7.jpg

good looking wraps on that coil

the rocky!

Yep got the Rocky this evening. Nice tank but not perfect. I'll do a pros and cons post after spending a day with it. Definitely going to go pick up a Nautilus to play with.

Back