LPGA major #1: 2014 Kraft Nabisco Championship (spoilers)

Surprised her shafts aren't stiffer. She really cranks on them.

They mentioned her driver shaft was an X.

That girl's driver swing is amazing. I love how she gets after the ball. Even more impressive, she stuck with it through the final round with a lead!

She has at least one new fan...

It sucks that it had to be on Golf Channel. A major with those two on top surely would've brought decent numbers on a prime station.

It looked like one of the biggest galleries I have ever seen for an LPGA event. Really helps to have two Americans with great personalities in the hunt on Sunday.

WITB Lexi
Driver: AMP CELL 8.5, neutral in Capri | Fujikura ZCom Six X-flex shaft
3 Wood: BiO CELL+ in Black | Adila Tour Blue 60 Stiff
Hybrid: BiO CELL + 2/3 in Black | Aldila Tour Blue 85 Stiff
Irons: Cobra S2 Forged irons 3-PW | Rifle Project X 5.0 shafts
Wedges: Tour Trusty | 50°, 55°, 60°

Was a very enjoyable final round to watch...on Tivo...because only Michelle and Lexi mattered. Hoping this becomes a tiger/Phil/Rory rivalry. They wear great to watch.

If only Michelle had made a couple of those putts.

They mentioned her driver shaft was an X.

That girl's driver swing is amazing. I love how she gets after the ball. Even more impressive, she stuck with it through the final round with a lead!

She has at least one new fan...

There was piece recently in one of the mags where she said her coach Jim McLean wanted her to swing big and get after it. Her torso rotation is unreal.

That final round was one of the best I've seen in a while. Can't help but wonder how much pressure Michelle could have put on Lexi had the par putts and the short birdie putt dropped.

Back