Get to know your 2014 Morgan Cup Team Hackers

Well done Trevor!

Great video, Trevor. Learned so much about team Hackers from this, and I have to say you've got some really great guys on your team.

Nice video Trevor! Great intro for Team Hackers.

Tons of work had to be put in for that one, well done Trevor

Great group of THP'rs right there. Enjoyed that!

Good stuff here Trevor. Looks like a solid group of guys. Thanks for putting that together.

Well done Trevor! :clapp: Lot's of interesting info about Team Hackers :golf2:

Well done!

That was fun guys. Thanks for sharing that!

Well done! Good to know a bit more about all of you

I thought this was well done. Packed full of information. Thanks for throwing it together.

Great video trevor!

That was awesome Trevor....and I'm being serious.

Love to see guys, no matter what team they are on, embrace the event and want to add to it in different ways.

Nice work, and great music choices!

Very well done Trevor, this was a good watch and enjoyable to get to know the team better.

Extremely well done Trevor and Team Hackers. Nice to get to know the members of this team a bit better!

Great job Trevor. Fantastic soundtrack !!

Great video Trevor. Enjoyed meeting the team.

Well done, very cool intros.

Nicely done! great to learn more about each of you.

Bump. Get to know these guys. Not only because they're going to be rock stars, and because they're going to be in the Morgan Cup, but because they're some of the coolest, most generous, fun, decent people I've had the pleasure to do anything with. I'm honored to be working with them.

Bump. Get to know these guys. Not only because they're going to be rock stars, and because they're going to be in the Morgan Cup, but because they're some of the coolest, most generous, fun, decent people I've had the pleasure to do anything with. I'm honored to be working with them.

#paymentsent
:)
Seriously though, and this is one thing I dont mind repeating. I have nooo clue how Donne did it, but he picked an awsome team. We have just enough crazy and just enough mellow to have a perfect team.

Back