Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

The show is going to be unreal. The graphics.. Wow

wait a minute.. did fluffy get a PS4?

Yes Canadaniel, I have one. However, school takes precedent and I've chosen to avoid temptation and not hook it up until after the semester is over.

Everyone....send a friend request to MakersMartin. Thanks my PS4 account, you're welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Everyone....send a friend request to MakersMartin. Thanks my PS4 account, you're welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I always forget to look people up. My username is the same here as there. Send me an invite.

Man I want that game!

uh...

you could say the graphics are a bit better.

I am psyched

I will own the show. Looks pretty sweet

I havent played my PS4 in a couple weeks. Still have plenty of Infamous to play before The Show comes out. I better hurry and beat it because when this comes out it will probably be the only game I play for a while.

I havent played my PS4 in a couple weeks. Still have plenty of Infamous to play before The Show comes out. I better hurry and beat it because when this comes out it will probably be the only game I play for a while.

If you trade infamous in by 4/20 you get 40 bucks towards another game. I have 3 trophies left before I get the platinum for infamous so once I do that ill be trading it in

If you trade infamous in by 4/20 you get 40 bucks towards another game. I have 3 trophies left before I get the platinum for infamous so once I do that ill be trading it in

get cracking mines been traded back in for a week now.

I cannot stop watching that stream. May cannot get here soon enough

I need NHL15 news. My assumption is that they continue to add garbage to that game and make it nearly unplayable online.

Also, I think it's a joke to charge another 60 for remastered games.

Also, it genuinely annoys me that I have to wait another year for an EA golf game on next gen.

I will probably buy The Golf Club Game just because it will be a golf game

I will probably buy The Golf Club Game just because it will be a golf game

They are going to make so much more money thanks to EA being either lazy or understaffed for their golf title.

What a huge disappointment there.

They are going to make so much more money thanks to EA being either lazy or understaffed for their golf title.

What a huge disappointment there.

It actually looks pretty good. It wont be as in depth obviously, but still it will suffice I think

Back