#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

I could see a drive landing in one of these fairway bunkers basically conceding this hole:

93CD1B68-BE4E-40B1-AFF6-EF5C13DD810F.gif

I don't know if its just this drawing, but the green here looks tiny.
Barry....this is the hole I was talking about in Hilton Head. The fairway slopes down and to the left over the fairway bunkers. I drove my ball down the right side, and it rolled into the long grass and lost.

Barry....this is the hole I was talking about in Hilton Head. The fairway slopes down and to the left over the fairway bunkers. I drove my ball down the right side, and it rolled into the long grass and lost.

(Writes in my notes to make sure and stay to the left short of the bunkers) Thanks!

Looks like you will need two precise shots and nerves of steel on this one:

254A354C-DD83-4927-91F7-4B3C6BBF8699.gif

Like the crowns, will look great on my office shelf!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

464 from the tips?? Dang that is a beast. From that distance even after a good tee shot, I'd be hitting at least 4 hybrid, but probably 5 wood, all over water. This is a nut up or shut up hole if I've even seen one!

Crowns look great. No hair will be blocking my trophy when I'm wearing it Sunday after the final round.

14 days out (OMG) so let's roll these out. This looks like a bit of a break but I'm sure there is a catch:

A631BBA4-C946-4510-8A72-1876A023082C.gif

I hope that is a slope downward in the middle of the fairway. If I can reach that off the tee I could sure use an aiding kick forward.

14 days out (OMG) so let's roll these out. This looks like a bit of a break but I'm sure there is a catch:

I'm sure the pressure of being late in a match is going to add to the difficulty here. Looks like a fun par 3!

I like looking at these to see the hole design and all but when the ball flys off the tee, I just want it to land some where on the golf course. ⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hole #14, par 3: Longish. Bail out area right front but looks like a large waste area if you go too far right.

CGInternational14_zps4fd03ac7.jpg

The pin usually lives back right and is into the breeze. From forward tees this hole is routine but from the back pads it's a beast. I have hit everything from 6 iron to 3 wood into this hole. Take par and run

I could see a drive landing in one of these fairway bunkers basically conceding this hole:

93CD1B68-BE4E-40B1-AFF6-EF5C13DD810F.gif

You can play to either side of the pot bunkers. The right side leaves a longer 2nd. A hard hit drive down the left will get run out and leave a short iron from forward tees. From back you are looking at a mid iron

You can play to either side of the pot bunkers. The right side leaves a longer 2nd. A hard hit drive down the left will get run out and leave a short iron from forward tees. From back you are looking at a mid iron
is there any doubt people will hit there straightest drive of the day on 15 and end up in the bunker

Get out the big down and let it eat. Bust drive down the left and you can have a short iron to a mid iron depending on wind. Be on you yardages for your second. That pond flies and grabs weak shots.

I hate this hole. 147 from the tips. Find the middle of the green and you will have a birdie putt.

Get out the big down and let it eat. Bust drive down the left and you can have a short iron to a mid iron depending on wind. Be on you yardages for your second. That pond flies and grabs weak shots.

My big dog is a Chihuahua compared to some in #theking. :)

I hate this hole. 147 from the tips. Find the middle of the green and you will have a birdie putt.

What is it that you dislike about this one Freddie?

My big dog is a Chihuahua compared to some in #theking. :)
maybe you will get a new Big Dog that goes farther than your current big dog

What is it that you dislike about this one Freddie?

It's a typical Norman design flaw. The forgotten par three. All the other par 3s require a great shot. You can drop a pw-8i on the back of the ball and make par. But it can also wreck your round with a poor shot, there is no bailout.

Lovin the Blue and Red Bertha colors in the gems on the crown. Very Nice!

In a competition like this I can't help but think a short par 3 like that can be critical. It should be a putting contest between 2 teams for an oh so valuable point.

The pin usually lives back right and is into the breeze. From forward tees this hole is routine but from the back pads it's a beast. I have hit everything from 6 iron to 3 wood into this hole. Take par and run

That would be a monster from the tips

In a competition like this I can't help but think a short par 3 like that can be critical. It should be a putting contest between 2 teams for an oh so valuable point.

I'm thinking the same thing. On 17? The easiest par-3 can be the hardest shot of the round, depending on the situation.

Back