What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 holes for our league warm up round.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Picked up an Optiforce 460 on clearance at the local golf shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a speeder motore for my 3deep. The devo6 is not a good fit

I didn't say. One of these...

huzybu9e.jpg

With my home courses logo embroidered on the front panel.

What if you moved club?

My golf membership for up here in ND.

bought a new SW and LW from my local shop. got a great deal on some mack daddy 2s. paid $75 total after trading in my super old SW and LW.

Didn't know they played golf on Hoth.

Tauntauns instead of push carts, yellow balls are a must.

Spoiler
Really is the joke that keeps on giving.

Sniped a Nike Covert 2.0 Stock Stiff off the bay at a steal no tool included but still well worth it, should be here mid next week.... After hitting all the drivers the Nike won this year's battle of the Drivers for me.

Super stroke fatso $9

Sent from my Note 3

Dozen e5s and a new grip for my driver.

What the Hell is going on out there!?! Vince Lombardi voice. Blu has a sweet Titleist staff bag coming, embroidered. First he's liking Scotty's, then him and I are agreeing, now this. Cats living with dogs. Mass hysteria.

Über jealous of that bag.

FINALLY pulled the trigger on 2 dozen B330-RX Hydrocore's.

About time, James. About time.

Yeah, it was pretty ignorant delaying it. Found a good deal on them too, which helps.

Pretty damn excited to be honest.

Bought a Never Compromise Gambler Royal Putter for $79. Wanted one for a while, and the price was right. Also bought a Garmin Approach S1 GPS Golf Watch.

Bought a Never Compromise Gambler Royal Putter for $79. Wanted one for a while, and the price was right. Also bought a Garmin Approach S1 GPS Golf Watch.

Nice, they're really solid putters.

Nice. I have always wanted a NC putter but never pulled the trigger. I recently got the Bushnell Neo XS watch and love it. Just so easy and functional.

Nice, they're really solid putters.

I hope so, haven't heard any bad reviews so I figured it was worth a shot. Plus I think they look pretty sweet.

pair of compression shorts LOL Gotta stay comfortable and dry out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back