RIP Titleist 913 F.d I hardly knew you

SaskeyInWash

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 4.0
I was having a lesson today and the pro was looking at my 3 wood and noticed it. I have only had it for about 6 months and I don't think it hit more than 100 balls. It is a great club and I look forward to seeing if its brother is a little tougher and can handle getting hit in the forehead with a little white ball at 120 MPH.

It doesn't show up great but you can see the top of the face is a little caved in.

IMG_20140410_175439.jpg

IMG_20140410_175343.jpg

IMG_20140410_175351.jpg

Wow that's crazy, send an email they should replace it for you. Hulk swings will do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's definitely a claim to be had on that
thing. No way a face should cave in like that in normal use.

I left it with the pro, he is sending it in tomorrow to get me a replacement. There should be no question that they replace it.

Wow that's crazy, send an email they should replace it for you. Hulk swings will do that

There's definitely a claim to be had on that
thing. No way a face should cave in like that in normal use.

agreed. Yes I have hit the ball high on the face but still I was shocked when he noticed it. I haven't caved in a metal wood in 20 years.

Shouldn't be a problem getting replaced. I did that last year to a RBZ Stage 2. Collapses the wall inside the speed pocket.

Saskey, I can honestly say I'm not surprised. You absolutely destroy the ball with that thing.
Hopefully they replace it for you with no hassle.

you put a hurting on that thing

Wow, that surely is a manufacturing error.

Titleist usually has hassle free customer service. Shouldn't be a problem.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wow you must have been hitting some bombs with that guy. Yeah I would think Titliest shouldn't have any problem replacing that club.

If I could swing a 3 wood at 120 mph, I would be willing to break a few clubs in the process.

Holy crap... dont even lie, when you looked down and saw that... you had to feel like a MAN, didnt you?

Holy crap... dont even lie, when you looked down and saw that... you had to feel like a MAN, didnt you?

I sure didn't cry. :D I know Titleist will take care of me so I wasn't worried about that. I will miss the club for 2ish weeks, it is like losing my security blank it off the tee.

My buddy did that to his TM 3w. Burner I think. I'm convinced his was a knockoff though

Back