2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

It's looking like the scoring has to happen in the first 6 holes or so, then the test starts.

Two of the top 5 are on the course now (Louis O & Streels). Will be interesting to say where they finish around the turn to see if they set the pace or not.

Is anyone using the Android phone Masters app? I am having problems here with a message saying it has encountered a communication error when trying to open it, so not sure if it is the wifi here in our building at work that is playing up as I don't get a mobile data signal so have to use the wifi

Other apps are loading and connecting to the net so wondering if it is the app itself that is down??

Happens for me, but I think it's when my phone jumps from 4G to 3G connection, and the app hiccups. I just reopen and it's usually ok.

Today's Live coverage

http://www.masters.com/en_US/live/index.html

10:45 Amen Corner*
11:00 On the Range
11:45 Holes 15/16*
12:00 Featured Group 1 - D. Johnson, J. Day, H. Stenson
12:00 Featured Group 2 - B. Watson, L. Donald, S. Garcia
(All times are ET. *Start and finish times for live coverage on Masters.com are approximations only.)

3:00 on ESPN & WatchESPN

Saw on Twitter that Louie O tweaked his back picking up his daughter this morning. Be interesting to see if he can keep everything gojng

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Oh boy only one or two of my guys may make the cut lol, I'm not sure what happened but my picker's broke.

Masters app alert says that Thomas Bjorn has birdied the first two holes of the 2nd round to improve to -1.

Happens for me, but I think it's when my phone jumps from 4G to 3G connection, and the app hiccups. I just reopen and it's usually ok.

Tried it a number of times now and it doesn't want to work, so I am sitting with a browser tab open on the Masters leaderboard page that I keep looking at every once in a while when the boss isn't around..... :comp:

Tried it a number of times now and it doesn't want to work, so I am sitting with a browser tab open on the Masters leaderboard page that I keep looking at every once in a while when the boss isn't around..... :comp:

I had issues on my iPhone yesterday. It would not open so I removed it, rebooted my phone and reinstalled. Works fine now with no issues.

Oosthuizen bogeys the fourth, now sits at 2-under.

Streelman bogeys 9

There was an update a couple days ago. I had to reload the app onto my phone to get it to work properly.

Man does it look like a nice Spring day in Georgia.

Amen Corner is live.

Stenson is making an early run for me this morning, I hope he keeps it up, I don't know if English and Mick are going to be going low today or not.

But man does it seem like the early you play the lower you can go. I bet we see someone make a nice run Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Brandon Grace almost got hit wow

A ball just landed on the 12th teebox like 10 feet from I believe Grace mid swing.

New leader: Mark Leishman at -5. 3 straight birdies to start his round.

The highs and the lows of the masters!
High:
sangmoon.gif

Lows:
garcia_medium.gif
dufdit.gif

Lucas Glover might want to throw that putter into Rae's creek. Poor putting on 11 and then on 12.

Wow. 12 playing a little different this morning. Wonder if the wind will play havoc on the afternoon guys again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Incoming!
grace.gif

:banghead: Sergio.... :banghead: <sigh> well, if I save for a year I guess I could buy a new hybrid.

Back