2013 Srixon ZStar, ZStar XV, and ZStar SL Golf Ball

2013 Srixon ZStar, ZStar XV, and ZStar SL Golf Ball

Ha...no, no, it was kiddos lovie!

Played em today and absolutely loved em!! Way less spin than my previous ball I was using and I like this! May be one of the most durable balls on the market.

Want to make sure it wasn't the course conditions but these Z's were hitting the green and stopping right by their divots. No 10 feet backspin on em. Loved it!

Continue to put these Z Stars through the paces and continue to enjoy them. Most durable ball I've played with the same feel and spin I'm use too. I can go 18 holes, clean the ball, put it with new Z Stars and have a hard time trying to determine which was the ball that was used. That's pretty cool.

Spin continues to be good for me on my wedges. Ball is ending up around where the divot was made. I'm kicking myself for not having these in my normal rotation.

Great price point too.

That seems to be the thought from the guys we have spoken to on tour as well Nate. Love the spin, love the reaction and they all speak about the ball reacting in the wind differently than others. (a good thing for them).

You playing the Tour Yellow Nate? I always thought it was about the best for staying good looking.

That seems to be the thought from the guys we have spoken to on tour as well Nate. Love the spin, love the reaction and they all speak about the ball reacting in the wind differently than others. (a good thing for them).

Definitely is working well in the wind so far, so much so that I failed to even notice it!

You playing the Tour Yellow Nate? I always thought it was about the best for staying good looking.
I'm just white right now although with this dormant bermuda grass I should be using the yellow.

Continue to put these Z Stars through the paces and continue to enjoy them. Most durable ball I've played with the same feel and spin I'm use too. I can go 18 holes, clean the ball, put it with new Z Stars and have a hard time trying to determine which was the ball that was used. That's pretty cool.

Spin continues to be good for me on my wedges. Ball is ending up around where the divot was made. I'm kicking myself for not having these in my normal rotation.

Great price point too.
That durability is awesome, makes it way more cost effective with a dozen balls based on how long they'd last!

I played the old Z stars for most of 2012, bought several dozen at one time and I was unimpressed w/ their durability. I haven't given the new version w/ the spin skin a go yet. Sounds like I need to give them a shot.

Great price point too.

XV is my favorite ball ever. Going to be interesting to see if the SR3 can kick it out of the bag

I played the old Z stars for most of 2012, bought several dozen at one time and I was unimpressed w/ their durability. I haven't given the new version w/ the spin skin a go yet. Sounds like I need to give them a shot.

My wedges eat up a golf ball. I couldn't go 2 or 3 holes on some other brands before I would notice some nice teeth marks and toss it into the used ball section of my golf bag. These are passing my wedge test with flying colors.

Still working on what Srixon ball works best for me. Been playing the Srixon Z-Star and IDK if it's me but just seems like I haven't grasp onto this ball. The Cleveland reccomended me the Q-Star but the online Fitting site Reccomends the Z-Star. Will try and play with both tonight and see what I can find out. I really think I need to get my swing down pat then I can realy decide what ball is best for me. Here's the Fitting site for the golf balls. http://ballselector.srixon.com/

XV for me.

Jeeze man you are a Baller playing that Ball. I think I need to get my scores lower to really get to a point where a ball really decides how I play. Shooting 90's I don't think it matters if I am playing a Top Flite ball or a $40/dozen srixon.
XV for me.

I played a SL at our little mini-THP-get-together @ Kinderlou. Loved it. I wrote it up in the 'what ball did you play' thread. I really liked it.

Jeeze man you are a Baller playing that Ball. I think I need to get my scores lower to really get to a point where a ball really decides how I play. Shooting 90's I don't think it matters if I am playing a Top Flite ball or a $40/dozen srixon.

It is one of my favorites. Love the durability, distance and feel. Really a solid combo.

Still working on what Srixon ball works best for me. Been playing the Srixon Z-Star and IDK if it's me but just seems like I haven't grasp onto this ball. The Cleveland reccomended me the Q-Star but the online Fitting site Reccomends the Z-Star. Will try and play with both tonight and see what I can find out. I really think I need to get my swing down pat then I can realy decide what ball is best for me. Here's the Fitting site for the golf balls. http://ballselector.srixon.com/

Grab some Zstar SL they are the older model and recommended for slower swing speeds. I played them the last half of the season and always have a few in my bag. I'm a huge fan of the tour yellow color as well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I have always liked this ball. The xv fits me well. Acadamy had them for 19.99 a dozen I am stocked up :)

I wish I could find some SL's on special, it seems to be the best ball for me. Even the Bridgestone ball fitting I went through recommended that I stay with the SL.

I wish I could find some SL's on special, it seems to be the best ball for me. Even the Bridgestone ball fitting I went through recommended that I stay with the SL.

Really? Wow. I always thought they'd recommend something they had.

It has been by far the most unbiased testing I have ever been through, straight by the numbers. They told you what ball of theirs would be best and whether or not you should switch, followed up with we would love for you to give us a shot. I was very impressed, this was the live fitting with Bridgestone employees not the web fitting.

The golfsmith near me has about a dozen boxes of the white sl's left for $24/dozen. I live in NoVa. Otherwise I'd say check out lostgolfballs.com 5A's look new and are cheap.

Are the CG/Srixon MC'rs scouting out a ball of choice? If so, what are you leaning towards? I suspect we'll see something new from them this year, but likely not a Z-Star type ball (based on their typical release cycles). Probably a Q or Soft-Feel reboot.

As of now, it's Z-Star in Tour Yellow for me. The same ball I played in 2012. Tons of comfort with that one.

Z Stars all the way for me Hawk. Does exactly what the other balls do that I play, maybe even a bit further off the clubface and less spiny which I really like. I can finish 18 holes and it looks just as good as when I started.

Back