ADRIANNNNNNN hahaha
looking forward to the review

Some quick thoughts on Rocky:

Excellent, cool vape. It came with a dual silica coil/wick which I tried and immediately removed. Built two 30ga microcoils with cotton wicks. Easy deck to build on. The two outside posts are slotted below the screws so you can feed your wire through which is nice. My build metered out at 1.0 which is exactly what I was shooting for.

The best vape comes from lining up the largest air hole. There are air holes on both sides. I was curious about this because I don't think the review mentored it. So you have flow for both coils which is as it should be.

The tank is easy to fill and I was off and running. I have to tilt the tank when I press down on the included dip tip to get the juice to drop. No big deal to me.

My issue is that as the review mentioned there is only one o-ring between the tank and the dripper deck. Unless I can find a thicker o-ring I probably won't pocket this tank. It is a little loose.

There were no extra parts or instructions in the box. You get the tank and that's it.

I will definitely use this in the car and at home. Should be great in the car because you can enjoy a dripper without having to drip from a bottle when it runs low on juice.

Slightly taller and thinner than a kayfun and much lighter.

I really like it overall, I just wish the top tank was tighter and more secure to the dripper deck.

An excellent vape with great flavor. The potential for clouds is definitely there if you take it sub ohm.

great review
i really want to try one and the price is pretty good for what it is

great review
i really want to try one and the price is pretty good for what it is

It was great in the car this morning. I'm going to try to find an o-ring that makes a more secure seal between the tank and the deck. If I have any luck I'll post details here. It's a really good, cool, juicy vape for sure. Nice looking atty too.

Thanks, not sure why it ohms out that high. Just made another 7/8 wrap. Will try it out this weekend. This stuff is addicting.

FYI, each type of wire has a "per meter" resistance rating. The higher that rating is, the higher a given number of wraps at a given size is going to read. thicker wire generally has less resistance than thinner wire (it's more conductive). So for 8/9 wraps you could use 26ga wire on that same drill bit and get about 1.1-1.2 ohms instead of the 1.7. That assumes you want less resistance for a hotter vape (remember, less resistance in a given coil configuration really only turns up the heat, that's all). There is more at play here too - the different thickness wire will heat up faster or slower, and they each obviously have a different amount of surface area. all of those things will affect how the coil vapes on a mechanical mod. That's why this can be so addictive :)

FYI, each type of wire has a "per meter" resistance rating. The higher that rating is, the higher a given number of wraps at a given size is going to read. thicker wire generally has less resistance than thinner wire (it's more conductive). So for 8/9 wraps you could use 26ga wire on that same drill bit and get about 1.1-1.2 ohms instead of the 1.7. That assumes you want less resistance for a hotter vape (remember, less resistance in a given coil configuration really only turns up the heat, that's all). There is more at play here too - the different thickness wire will heat up faster or slower, and they each obviously have a different amount of surface area. all of those things will affect how the coil vapes on a mechanical mod. That's why this can be so addictive :)

Came home after work and built 5 different coils. 6 wraps on a small screwdriver (guessing 3/32?) and it came out to 1.2ohms. I think this is good but will try and get to 1.0ohms. I have a pretty slick chart I will post.

Picked up three new liquids tonight I highly recommend, Vigneron Vapory Corkscrew, TROLLe Vapors Startstruck Watermelon and Halcyon Vapors Tango Down.

Got some grandmaster. I don't see what the big fuss is about...

Got some grandmaster. I don't see what the big fuss is about...

I tried all the Five Pawns flavors today and just didn't enjoy them. They are way too earthy.

I tried all the Five Pawns flavors today and just didn't enjoy them. They are way too earthy.

I might have enjoyed the grandmaster more if it was bit less peanut buttery and bit more banana ish

as someone who doesn't like overly sweet flavors, I love two of the fivepawns flavors. Not all of them tickle my fancy, but gambit and grandmaster are always on my vape shelf. We all like different things though. Thankfully there are thousands of flavors to choose from. One thing I've noticed is that some juices work better with some tank/coil configs than others. Also, the nicotine strength can make or break a flavor for some people. When I first started vaping waaaaay back in late 2013 :D I tried one that I loved in the store at 0mg, but at 18 it was nasty. Gambit and Grandmaster 12mg are heaven for me in a kayfun, but the 18 in a nautilus loses something. On the other hand, Cowboy Express (vapor works) in 18 is one of my all time faves but when I bought some 6mg to drip, I didn't like it nearly as much. IMO it's all about having fun trying different combos until you find what you like. Then trying even more :)

Kang you can always send that grandmaster my way!

so i still have juice in the kanger tanks that i dont use anymore... threw the tank onto a battery and couldnt even take it
draw was way too tight and the vapor seemed non existent haha
guess ill just pipette the juice out and put them in some empty bottles

im going to attempt to build a dual vertical coil later tonight

Picked up an Aspire Nautilus yesterday. I managed to flood the heck out of it the first time I filled it, but after clearing the flood it is a great tank. Sucker is huge!

make a video of that rocky already haha

If you slide through my photos real fast it looks like a video. ;)

This think will kick out some vapor with a sub ohm setup for sure. I may do that in a day or two.

think it might be time to start making my own juice
ive heard myfreedomsmokes has some good diy stuff and ive bought from them before
excellent customer service from previous interactions from them
might as well give it a try

definitely hit up mworsham for some info. The one flavor of his I've tried is honestly better than most vape shops in-house mixes

my brother, girl and i went on a local vape shop world tour yesterday. we hit 6 shops and spent about $200 on juices haha

Picked up a copper nemesis last week, really like it, hits harder than the magneto. Not sure why as they are both mechanicals. Now it's time to look for a decent dripper for home use, any suggestions? Oh and would love for a single coil dripper.

Picked up a copper nemesis last week, really like it, hits harder than the magneto. Not sure why as they are both mechanicals. Now it's time to look for a decent dripper for home use, any suggestions? Oh and would love for a single coil dripper.
its the copper. its more conductive and makes it hit super hard
i hate my nemesis... the button sucks on that thing but it sure is pretty
if youre going single coil and want a cheap one... cant beat the igo L... like $20
all you need to do is bore out the air holes cuz they are tiny

I have a patriot clone dripper and it can be built single or dual. Multiple air hole configs and easy to build. I paid like 35 I think

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back