Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a beauty up in here Vancouver! 65* with not a cloud in the sky! Should get up to 70 by the afternoon.

Perfect day to golf with some THPers!

heading out to walk 18 at 2:00 tomorrow. High is supposed to be 85. It'll be warm, but not too bad.

Supposed to rain all day tomorrow.

Yesterday was 59* and sunny, today is supposed to be 58* and mostly sunny !

Fupresti is bringing some Arizona weather with him to Portland today for our round - it is going to be sunny with temps in the low to mid 70's. That is just about as good as it gets for early April/Oregon.

Low 70s and sunny today...so nice

We actually hit 80 today in WNY, it's beautiful outside. Little breezy but feels good

We have the same weather, maybe even a little warmer than yesterday. But more sustained, more powerful wind.

Windy and cold today temps in the upper 30's with windchills around 30, but the courses were open so we went out. It took a while to warm up after the round.

Snowing again :beat-up:

68° and sunny right now. Feel a little breeze blowing in the window, but supposed to hit 76° here today! Best day of the year so far to hit the course.

Snowing again :beat-up:

Thanks for posting that. Now, I don't feel nearly as bad that it is going to rain today and tomorrow. Still, I lose two days of work, so, it still sucks.

going to be cold and snow a bit tommorow...its only lasting for a day not the end of the world.

Doors frozen shut, ice, snow, hell freezing over. Great Monday!

Doors frozen shut, ice, snow, hell freezing over. Great Monday!

78* and sunny here...when should I expect you? Lol

Tap Tap Taparoo

Another day in the 80s today which is amazing but today is even more windy. It's really blowing

WTH?!?!
uploadfromtaptalk1397516041864.jpg

It's snowing here now. 80 on Saturday....and now it's snowing!?! The high temp was 65 today and that was at 2am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's snowing here now. 80 on Saturday....and now it's snowing!?! The high temp was 65 today and that was at 2am

I just checked our weather for the week. It was 77 degrees today, but more overcast and windy than I expected. Tomorrow is supposed to be a washout changing over to SNOW and they are predicting 1" to 3" I know it won't be here long, but that will be VERY depressing.

It's just dumb....

Cold and snowing now, aka crappy weather...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back