Different misses with different drivers

BamBooBender

See-Moe
Reaction score
Handicap
My brain
I have found that my miss with certain drivers is consistently lateral, but consistently vertical with others. For example my miss with the CXL is almost always toward the toe, but with the BBA, SLDR, etc it's usually low center. Could that be shaft related?

I have found that my miss with certain drivers is consistently lateral, but consistently vertical with others. For example my miss with the CXL is almost always toward the toe, but with the BBA, SLDR, etc it's usually low center. Could that be shaft related?

It could also be shaft length related. It could be Lie angle related. A few different things could be causing the different misses.

It could also be shaft length related. It could be Lie angle related. A few different things could be causing the different misses.

Could shaft weight have anything to do with it as well?

I don't know for sure so don't want to give you false information but from what I think yes it could have an affect. How much I don't know though.

No worries man, I appreciate the info. I need to look up the specs again for each of the clubs I listed.

Looking at the shaft spec for each club I see that the b. asha 4s in the CXL is significantly lighter than the other two at 49 grams (OD6s 67, and The FZ 62).

Also the flex profile of the b. asha is different . That could be part of it too, because from what I see, and mind youI'm no shaft expert, the OD6s I liked in the SLDR and the stock shaft in the BBA seem more similar.

Not sure if the SLDR was stock length with the OD6, but if it was then both it and the BBA are the same at 45.5" and the CXL is 45"

Back