#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

That is a draw hole if I've ever seen one. Start it right side and try to boom a draw over/around that bunker and you could be in a great spot for the attack. Since I only have about 250 or so carry in my bag, tops, will highly depend on tees.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I think you should aim down the middle and get in play

We are down to the last two weeks before #theKing is crowned. What is your focus coming into the home stretch?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, short game work for me. Chipping the ball close was a glaring deficiency for me this weekend, and putting was uncharacteristically weak for me as well. I'm going to one of my local courses to spend a bunch of time on the putting and chipping green. I'm also trying to get out for one more round before the trip. We've got a couple of difficult links style courses at Harborside International and I'm hoping to get on the course I haven't played there before.

Keys for me are making sure to stick with what I learned/saw in my lesson yesterday, and keeping up the chipping and putting work. I gained some serious clubhead speed and consistency, plus minimized my right miss, yesterday in my lesson with only a slight tweak to my takeaway and a mindset change, and figured out what I'm doing wrong in greenside bunkers, so those things are very encouraging - now it's a matter of hitting those things hard in practice over the next week and a half and showing up to Orlando comfortable with those ideas. My chipping and putting have been better than ever lately, and I need to make sure I keep that up going into the event, especially considering I'll have to adapt to Bermuda greens.

Probably what I'll end up doing unless the bunker is playing to less than 240 carry. The draw will happen naturally if I hit it well.

I'm guessing this is the new #3. Looks like a solid tee shot is needed:

D8F9313E-D5F1-4E96-9552-5315C9ADB853.gif

Looks like a pretty straightforward hole, but you definitely need some length and two solid shots to have a good look at par.

This is what I'll have to do. 240 carry is too much for me, unless downwind or downhill.

Hole 3: There is a big oak tree about 50yds short of the green that is notorious for knocking your approach shot down into the waste bunker below it if you can't hit it higher than it. Not always the easiest to do. Better move is to miss left if you're going for that green in two. Under that tree on the right with the various trees still in your way and from a bunker like lie is a pretty frustrating situation to be in.

Hole 4: Goal there should just be hit the green. Nothing else fancy required.

super long hole. Driver followed by a fairway wood or maybe hybrid depending on tees. Look at that back right tongue on the green. That would be a hellishly difficult pin placement.

Plenty of room off the tee on this hole. The longer hitters can take on the left bunkers for a great angle to the pin. Shorter hitters stay right of the traps and you will have a mid iron into the green.

Mike is referring to the new #2. The tree is well right near the cart path so should not be an issue
Hole 3: There is a big oak tree about 50yds short of the green that is notorious for knocking your approach shot down into the waste bunker below it if you can't hit it higher than it. Not always the easiest to do. Better move is to miss left if you're going for that green in two. Under that tree on the right with the various trees still in your way and from a bunker like lie is a pretty frustrating situation to be in.

Hole 4: Goal there should just be hit the green. Nothing else fancy required.

Mike is referring to the new #2. The tree is well right near the cart path so should not be an issue

Some of us lack Freddie Kong talent. If it looks menacing, it's probably going to be a magnet for a ball haha.

Some of us lack Freddie Kong talent. If it looks menacing, it's probably going to be a magnet for a ball haha.

#guilty :laughing:

Temperatures are forecasted to be in the low 90's when we roll in next week. Oh dear...

I know newly planted saplings look large to you, I need to keep that in mind. :D

Temperatures are forecasted to be in the low 90's when we roll in next week. Oh dear...

Wow, definitely going to keep up on staying hydrated, especially us northerners. I so ready for a vacation, and going on the greatest golf trip of my life is going to be epic. Less than 2 weeks.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Nice cool Orlando weekend. Bring the spray on mon-king butt for those long afternoons.

------------

I hope you boys are ready. The courses and environment are fun. We are going to have a freaking blast in 12 days.

Shots will be hit, booze n beer drank, food devoured and jokes told. It's gonna be a weekend most will have a hangover from and will leave smiles on your faces as you travel back to your homes.

Take it in, every single minute. Live in the now and don't get to far ahead of yourselves. Let's make this weekend one to remember! Let's give them a show! Let's send Harry and company back wanting more! Now throw your hands in the air and wave em like you just don't care!!!!

See you soon!!

Wow, definitely going to keep up on staying hydrated, especially us northerners. I so ready for a vacation, and going on the greatest golf trip of my life is going to be epic. Less than 2 weeks.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Yeah buddy! I'm gonna need to buy another pair of shorts I think though - I've got 3, but I don't think that's gonna be enough!

Nice cool Orlando weekend. Bring the spray on mon-king butt for those long afternoons.

------------

I hope you boys are ready. The courses and environment are fun. We are going to have a freaking blast in 12 days.

Shots will be hit, booze n beer drank, food devoured and jokes told. It's gonna be a weekend most will have a hangover from and will leave smiles on your faces as you travel back to your homes.

Take it in, every single minute. Live in the now and don't get to far ahead of yourselves. Let's make this weekend one to remember! Let's give them a show! Let's send Harry and company back wanting more! Now throw your hands in the air and wave em like you just don't care!!!!

See you soon!!

You can take that to the bank, my man! I am so excited it's not even funny, and I know I'll come out of this with a bunch of new friends, great memories, and a crown on my head! Can't wait to meet you all!

Been reading an catching up in here. Cant wait to follow along on this one. Sooo much greatness in this event

New #4 looks like an accurate hybrid off the tee for me. Hopefully a wedge into a much protected green.

80099061-76A8-49CE-9DF2-BE46B9B26A00.gif

New #4 looks like an accurate hybrid off the tee for me. Hopefully a wedge into a much protected green.

this will be fun one to go for....

this will be fun one to go for....

incredible-hulk-wallpapers-278937.jpeg

Like sparks, I'll probably end up taking either 4 hybrid or a choked down 5 wood, aiming at the right bunker, and letting the draw take over.

From the blue tees it's 230 to the traps on the right. If someone is feeling froggy there is a path to the green off the tee tee. It is reachable of the cack on the left

Team Harry better get used to seeing a lot of this from Team Chad.... :)

Messing around with the new gopro over the weekend.

I am hoping Team Harry can find the course

Back