Project (A) review

I find that there are very minor diffrences between the lethal and Pro V1x in preformance feel & duribility were the main diffrences the cover on the ProV1x is softer so it scars easier but spins more around the green the lethal spun enough around the green and cover held up longer

So the (a) and the ProV1x should feel very similar around the green but for me the ProV1x would be better from tee to green

Great! Actually just what I wanted to hear. I picked up a dozen "overrun" pro v1x for 35 bucks at golf Smith yesterday. I need more spin around the green on short chips but the prov1 regular gave me too much spin on fuller shots. Liked the lethal and gamed it last season. For some reason I always end up going back to the pro v1x

Tap-tap taparoo

I'm thinking about picking a sleeve of these up tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to play a little more with the project a, but threw a few shots with them in during a very windy round last week. Like so windy my ball didn't want to stay on it's tee at times.

I've been playing the E6 and like it on my drives, but it would roll way too much around the greens for me. I would hit a chip and watch it get some air, land in a decent spot, and then roll across or off of the green. The few times I used the project a were to compare on bad roll outs with the e6. I recreated each bad shot and saw significant improvement in stopping with the project a. Some would have really helped lower my 107 score that day.

Back