Handicap
golfnow.com/pro

Round of golf and private lesson at TPC Sawgrass w/ Luke Guthrie
Full BOSS Green Premium apparel outfitting
Round trip airfare to Florida and rental car
3 night stay @ top rated golf resort
Additional 18 hole round at another Golfnow Course
$1000 spending cash

Looks like you need a "secret word" that can be found by watching Morning Drive on the Golf Channel and on HugoBoss.com/Golf

Couldn't find any secret word on HugoBoss.com/Golf. Maybe someone has better eyes than I do

Good luck everyone!

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing.

Using Tapatalk

Anyone find the word?

Anyone tried signing up with any random secret word? I got confirmation by entering "boss" as the secret word. ????

it says Secret Word* then below it says *Optional

Thanks for the link!

You get one entry without a "secret word", but during the contest period you may get additional (up to 10 max) entries by using the secret word, available on morning drive or on the BOSS web site. You can also get an additional entry by tweeting the contest. Read the official rules to get all the entry details.

You can also entry every day until May 15, 2014

thanks

Few tips for this contest:

1) If you enter the secret word in along with your email address both at one time, you only get one chance at sinking the chip, but if you enter your email once and play the game, then go back and enter your email AND the secret word, you will get another opportunity.

2) The secret words were not posted for a while on HugoBoss.com/golf, but they update that site every week or so now with a new word. The current word is "putter" and past words have been "fairway" and "fore."

***If anyone actually wins a prize, please post on here. I have several friends doing this contest as well and we all enter everyday, but no one is yet to win a single thing!

Hope this helps!

"

***If anyone actually wins a prize, please post on here. I have several friends doing this contest as well and we all enter everyday, but no one is yet to win a single thing!

Hope this helps!

I won a pair of the BOSS pants a couple of days ago. I noticed when I clicked on the ball it went a different way than usual and went in the hole! I should receive them in 4-6 weeks.

Back