What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken and Spinach Skillet. (It's one of those Betty Crocker recipes)

We had Mexican food and then after all this talk about homemade ice cream we went to a local place that has homemade ice cream. It's like an old fashioned diner.

We had Mexican food and then after all this talk about homemade ice cream we went to a local place that has homemade ice cream. It's like an old fashioned diner.

Don't work that way GG. It's not as good if you don't have to crank for 45 minutes. Sorry, just the messenger here.

Don't work that way GG. It's not as good if you don't have to crank for 45 minutes. Sorry, just the messenger here.

The closest I have come to making homemade ice cream is the chemistry experiment we did in highschool where we used a plastic bag with ice and salt.

That sounds good.... was it?

Baked salmon and a yam with some plain yogurt thrown on top of it.

Sweet & sour stew.

Leftover Prime Rib. We probably have one more meal after that!

shrimp scampi with garlic bread

A huge burrito?

A huge burrito?

epic-fail-school-safety-fail.jpg

Last night we had shepherd's pie, it was actually pretty good!

Now that's a weapon of mass destruction!

I would think it would be relatively harmless until consumed.

I dont know MO, Im pretty sure it could do damage just looking at it.

I'd like to find out! Where do you get a burrito that big?

I tried to eat the "el bandito" in Laughlin and failed. It wasnt that it was big but it wasnt good.

Leaving a few minutes early today so I can have dinner out with my 14 YO son before our 6pm bible study. It'll be be nice to have father-son time over a meal. There are lots of nice restaurants near church. What does he pick?

Taco Bell. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back