ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

See this comment under the Bode Miller comments:

While Bode's best event was originally GS, he has not won any GS race since 2005! Today he starts 31st in conditions that will be soft, deteriorating after the first 10-15 skiers. His only chance at a medal is staying close (within 1.5 seconds) after the first run, then having a heroic second run to somehow slip in there. Given that he has yet to finish any GS race in the top 30 on the World Cup this season, it will be very, very difficult for him to win another medal today.

That's interesting, but even more important is that if you click on the exclamation point it says this prop will likely go past the 7:00 ET games. Not good when you need as many picks as possible. I'll go with the soccer. I'm gonna go with 2 goals in the first half. Or 0-1. Not sure yet! hehe

Then there's three other games after that that can be picked before the 7:00 games start. Thanks for making me look a little closer!

You could pick the two soccer games before thats even finished. Thats what Im doing. Im going with the over...for now.

Took a while but I finally won again! I hate rooting for United!

Stupid SFTC game. lol. Who started this anyway!!! haha Now Im just picking anything and everything. Starting off with AC Milan and after that I dont know since the page wont load anymore, figures.

Stupid SFTC game. lol. Who started this anyway!!! haha Now Im just picking anything and everything. Starting off with AC Milan and after that I dont know since the page wont load anymore, figures.

Yeah, what's up with that?

Yeah, what's up with that? I don't think any games start until around noon, so they have time to fix it.

Yeah, what's up with that? I don't think any games start until around noon, so they have time to fix it.

So its still not working? Glad I got my pick in when I did. Not that it matters at this point the way Im picking.

Seems to be up and running again.

Seems to be up and running again.

Yeah I can get to it now too. So, after the first soccer game, I'll pick the second one too if its done in time. Then Im taking Pitt.

Sweet! Already down 1-0 in the soccer game.

Wow! AC Milan scores in the 81st minute and again in stoppage time to go up 2-1. I wish they would show how many stoppage minutes they add. Almost everyone needs them to win this thing.

Wow! AC Milan scores in the 81st minute and again in stoppage time to go up 2-1. I wish they would show how many stoppage minutes they add. Almost everyone needs them to win this thing.

lol I was just checking the score on ESPN and saw that too. I thought for sure I was losing this one.

Game's over. I'm gonna pick 3 or more goals in the Inter-Chelsea game even though both teams are barely averaging two goals total combined in their games in this league. I think they are too good to not have at least a 2-1 game.

Well that's three! So now we can go with a soccer game that means nothing that for sure will be over before the 9:05 games or do we go with basketball?

Last edited:
I'm gonna see where this losing streak takes me. I'm on FSU on the road vs the Heels tonight.

I'm going with the soccer game. Going with El Salvador not to lose by two or more. That way, if I win this one, I have time to pick the next basketball games at 9:05. Need as many picks as possible to have a chance (SLIM TO NONE) of getting to 21 this month!

Grrr. just missed it by a minute to pick the 9:05 game. Gotta go with the Lakers, I suppose.

I hate Pitt. When I pick against them, they win, when I pick them they lose. They want to destroy me!

As tonight's experiment proves... I must pick the ones that I think are going to give me a losing and the outcome should be a winning streak... or I'm just luck bassackwards. Thoughts?

I hate Pitt. When I pick against them, they win, when I pick them they lose. They want to destroy me!

That's me. My fault. My bad. I should have posted that I picked Pitt.

I'm cursed. :banghead:

That's me. My fault. My bad. I should have posted that I picked Pitt.

I'm cursed. :banghead:

Why Harry!? Why!?? :crying: I knew something was up!!

Now, todays picks do not look very good at all. Not sure who to go with in the early golf pick.. :confused2:

Back