First round with KBS Tour 5.5's.....

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
A preface...many of you know of my journey/issued with the what should have been simple task of matching up 4DX CB's with KBS' but accidentally getting .355 taper heads...but thats all behind me now haha.

It hit 45* today and with a threat of another storm tomorrow I had to get out with the official 2010 bag.

I've been staring at the 4DX CB's I shafted up with the KBS' for the last week...they've been taunting me from the corner...and boy was it worth the wait. I was coming from DG S300's and am a sweeper with a very smooth and rhythmic swing so the KBS Tour's, on paper, seemed to be for me.

In a word...butter.

I gained distance with the KBS despite a bit higher flight, but, it was a more penetrating flight with an incredibly soft landing and much better dispersion. Part of the credit I'm sure can go to the 4DX CB's since they are much moe forgiving than the 4DX/3DX Pro's but these things just feel so sweet compared to the DG's. The shafts load so smoothly and just have a smooth feeling.

I know many don't/won't care, but I just had to share with someone!

:banana::clapp::banana::clapp::banana:

A preface...many of you know of my journey/issued with the what should have been simple task of matching up 4DX CB's with KBS' but accidentally getting .355 taper heads...but thats all behind me now haha.

It hit 45* today and with a threat of another storm tomorrow I had to get out with the official 2010 bag.

I've been staring at the 4DX CB's I shafted up with the KBS' for the last week...they've been taunting me from the corner...and boy was it worth the wait. I was coming from DG S300's and am a sweeper with a very smooth and rhythmic swing so the KBS Tour's, on paper, seemed to be for me.

In a word...butter.

I gained distance with the KBS despite a bit higher flight, but, it was a more penetrating flight with an incredibly soft landing and much better dispersion. Part of the credit I'm sure can go to the 4DX CB's since they are much moe forgiving than the 4DX/3DX Pro's but these things just feel so sweet compared to the DG's. The shafts load so smoothly and just have a smooth feeling.

I know many don't/won't care, but I just had to share with someone!

:banana::clapp::banana::clapp::banana:

It hits higher and checks quicker. Loss of distance in comparison with Rifle

• Staff
It hits higher and checks quicker. Loss of distance in comparison with Rifle

But still better than my DG S300's! And that's all that matters to me lol

Back