Ladies Nike MachSpeed Irons

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The ladies set has arrived! Here are some initial pictures. These irons are really sharp looking. It also came with 2 hybrids.

791996842_5AagU-L-1.jpg

791996850_2VRY6-L-1.jpg

791996852_yaL9m-L-1.jpg

791996868_oPDdA-L-1.jpg

791996878_fmNBH-L-1.jpg

791996875_bVcYi-L-1.jpg

These look nice as well. Looks you'll be having fun testing these out this weekend :good:

Nice looking clubs, nice color and they sparkle, that's a huge PLUS!! :wink:

Nice looking sticks.

• Admin
So I went to the range yesterday since my lesson was cancelled and decided to hit these hybrids. They are awesome! I couldn't get over the kind of distance I was getting. I can't wait to take them to the course and have more people test them.

Is that a white graphite shaft on those?

Those are very nice looking. The irons look pretty much like the mens version or are they a little different?

Those are very nice looking. The irons look pretty much like the mens version or are they a little different?

Visually they look slightly different. The men's look a little busy to me and (for me at least) the ladies have a cleaner look.

Last edited:
Yes, they area pearl white. I wasn't sure at first how I felt about them but after taking them to the range I really like the white shaft.

Absolutely. I think it's awesome.

I kind of like "girl" colors anyway, but that white is sweet looking.

What shaft is on the ladies version?

have you had the chance to hit these anymore?

have you had the chance to hit these anymore?

I haven't hit hem as much as I would like due to traveling and bad weather. However, while away I had some other ladies give them a try to see what their thoughts were so far so good these are solid clubs.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts comparing these to the Callaway Solaires and the Adams Idea sets. I'm thinking about getting a new set probably towards the end of this year/next year some time. Need to start saving up my money first :D

I haven't hit hem as much as I would like due to traveling and bad weather. However, while away I had some other ladies give them a try to see what their thoughts were so far so good these are solid clubs.

Super thank you , my youngest daughter has been going to the range with me and hitting some balls and has shown an interest so I am kinda looking around for some clubs for her. These have caught her attention as far as looks go.

How is the pricing of these clubs compared to the others? (Adams and Callaways) :confused2:

I got a chance to play with these again today. I also had some ladies test them last week and so far the overall response is very positive. These clubs are extremely forgiving and have a pretty high ball flight. I am still in love with the looks of them. I can't really explain why but the white shaft is very visually appealing to me and makes me feel very confident with those clubs in my hand. I have also seen an increase in distance with this irons....a full review is coming very soon.

Back