NHL 2013-2014 Season

We have been outplayed in virtually every aspect of the game in this series... Except special teams, good lord is Montreals power play a load of crap. That will bite them later in these playoffs.

I wish Tampa would play more physical. The second line has put on a lot of pressure down low when they are physical against the small Montreal defense and have forced turnovers. The problem is they only appear to be playing that way for a couple of min, then they back off. They need to maintain the physical play the entire game, then make Montreal pay on their mistakes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Decent game going on in SJ right now. They are launching everything they've got at Quick right now.

Two goals from the fourth line? Talk about a huge plus haha.

After what Quick has stopped, I am really shocked that Torres rip got through him.

After what Quick has stopped, I am really shocked that Torres rip got through him.

Both goals almost exactly the same. Think if I'm the sharks I'm shooting everything low blocker.

Wow. This game changed very quickly.

I was thinking the same thing. VERY quick change... See waht I did there? hahaha

Its so bad it's good haha.

Though if the sharks keep playing like this, I Doughty the kings will make a come back.

That was just sad.

That's what wins cups. If the Avs can't do it I really want to see the Sharks get it. It would be so good for the franchise and the fans are fantastic.

Wow are these playoffs every exciting... Not many have failed to be entertaining as of yet!

That's what wins cups. If the Avs can't do it I really want to see the Sharks get it. It would be so good for the franchise and the fans are fantastic.

So true. They've had presidents trophies and high expectations going into the playoffs almost every year since the lock out. The fans deserve something big this playoffs.

NHL 2013-2014 Season

Being in Sharks territory and not a fan of the team, I hope they win nothing. They have some very dedicated, very entitled fans that love to talk about how great their team is. The team is obviously well managed and every fan will gladly tell you all about their awesome regular season team. Plus, I like talking about their playoff success as it is now.

David vs Goliath!
uImJeIz.gif
sxByxTb.gif

So true. They've had presidents trophies and high expectations going into the playoffs almost every year since the lock out. The fans deserve something big this playoffs.

Being in Sharks territory and not a fan of the team, I hope they win nothing. They have some very dedicated, very entitled fans that love to talk about how great their team is. The team is obviously well managed and every fan will gladly tell you all about their awesome regular season team. Plus, I like talking about their playoff success as it is now.

Sounds like a team that I know all too well. Ugh..... Stupid Caps at least the Sharks made the playoffs this season. #Salty

Was screaming for them to pull fleury after the 2 quick ones, am glad they didn't. He settled down nicely and a nice onslaught by the pens to pull out the win.

Bummed about Robidas breaking his leg again. Hurts the Ducks and very well could have been the last game for a true warrior. That guy worked so hard to get back, crappy deal.

Couple hours to face off. Glad to see the flyers are trying to make it a series. Every round is gonna be tough in the east. Lots of talented teams. Love the playoffs.

So hearing now that the Ducks coach Boudreau complained that the Stars played too rough last night and crossed the line with them. LOL. Come on guys, your team is better than crying after a game. Game 4 should be a good one.

So hearing now that the Ducks coach Boudreau complained that the Stars played too rough last night and crossed the line with them. LOL. Come on guys, your team is better than crying after a game. Game 4 should be a good one.

You mean like crying about a non-call in game 2? Yeah no one complains after a game, ever.

You mean like crying about a non-call in game 2? Yeah no one complains after a game, ever.

You guys are the 1 seed and your coach is pouting about it being too rough for them last night. To be honest, I can't remember the last time a coach has commented on a Stars team being rough on the ice. LOL. He's reacting like the Stars need to know there place as an 8th seeded team and let his boys have their 4 games of practice before they move on to the 2nd round. The fact of it is, the Stars have out played the Duck for the last 7 periods and I think it has him worried a bit. It's just fun for a Stars fan to watch this young team get better. They got some great pieces for the future here.

You guys are the 1 seed and your coach is pouting about it being too rough for them last night. To be honest, I can't remember the last time a coach has commented on a Stars team being rough on the ice. LOL. He's reacting like the Stars need to know there place as an 8th seeded team and let his boys have their 4 games of practice before they move on to the 2nd round. The fact of it is, the Stars have out played the Duck for the last 7 periods and I think it has him worried a bit. It's just fun for a Stars fan to watch this young team get better. They got some great pieces for the future here.

Bruce wasn't commenting on it being rough, he commented on Roussel targeting Getzlaf's injured chin. If you watch the video its pretty clear he is trying to goad Getz by tapping him on his injury.

The Ducks actually controlled much of last nights game. The possession figures and shot attempts all indicate that the Ducks were not outplayed by anyone but Lehtonen.

Bruce wasn't commenting on it being rough, he commented on Roussel targeting Getzlaf's injured chin. If you watch the video its pretty clear he is trying to goad Getz by tapping him on his injury.

The Ducks actually controlled much of last nights game. The possession figures and shot attempts all indicate that the Ducks were not outplayed by anyone but Lehtonen.
I don't know if the Ducks controlled anything while out there last night.....except for shots on goal, I'll give you that. Perception is reality I guess depending on what side you sit on.

I guess if Getzlaf wanted to avoid having his injury pounded maybe he won't throw the first punch next time. Just a thought but he's a big boy who knows how to protect himself. Doesn't need his coach spouting off at the mouth how unfair the refs were.

Hope game 4 is as interesting as the last few games have been. Good stuff.

1-0 canadiens, it could end tonight!

1-0 canadiens, it could end tonight!

With the way Tampa has responded, it should. Habs have just out worked them in every single aspect thus far.

With the way Tampa has responded, it should. Habs have just out worked them in every single aspect thus far.

Yup, i was confident the jabs would win this, but i never tough it would end in 4

Back