THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not a horrible round. 83 is solid. Take the mistakes from today and correct them next time :)

Yeah, it felt worse than it was. I had prob 4 shots that were literally feet from water. I got lucky to post that score. When I added up my score, I was shocked to see 9 pars. On that note, I think you'll love this course. If you guys come up here, this is a must play. These are some of the smoothest greens I've ever played.

Yeah, it felt worse than it was. I had prob 4 shots that were literally feet from water. I got lucky to post that score. On that note, I think you'll love this course. If you guys come up here, this is a must play. These are some of the smoothest greens I've ever played.

We will definitely try to make the trek that way

Started on 3 today. Missed the birdie putt from 10 feet away on the fringe. 4th hole great drive and great approach but left the birdie short. 5th hole in the bunker but got up and down for par. On the 6th tee now. Very tough today with back tees and front pin

Tap Tap Taparoo

Last edited:
Just stuck one on the front pin about 3 feet. Thought that was in the water for a second

Tap Tap Taparoo

Good drive and lucky layup on 7. Pw went a little long past the pin and on the fringe. Made the putt on its last rotation lol. These greens are hard as rock but slow idk how that is possible

Tap Tap Taparoo

Really low drive on 8 but managed 260. Just off fairway in right rough. 100 in back right pin.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Tried to hit LW high with a little wind behind me and came up 10ft short. Hit a great putt that just lipped out. Onto 9

Tap Tap Taparoo

Up and down on 9 from another bunker. Hit greens on 1-2 but not close enough for birdies.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I'm playing the Portside course at Harborside International today. 6589 on the card.

Hole 1: drive to right rough. 9 iron approach hit green but got a bad hop into bunker. Got it out but barely. Chip to 1 foot and tap in bogey.

Hole 2 511 yd par 5. Drive down the middle layup to 85. Skulled sw to the right. Pitched on and the par putt died just short. Bogey.

3: 374 par 4 into the teeth of the wind. Good drive. Overcooked approach. 2 putt bogey.

4: par 3. Long with the tee shot. Misread chip leads to tap in bogey. 5: 428 yd par 4. Pin high in two. Differ chip and 3 putts...

6: short par 3 long tee shot. Chip and 2 putts.

Bogey 7 after a great drive. Get off the bogey train at 8 w a par.

Double on 9 for 46 out. And a missing wedge... Bogey to start the back.

Par 5 on 11 after hitting my third out of the hazard. Double bogey 12 after a terrible drive. Par 3 coming up.

And a couple more bogies. Tough par 3 coming up.

15 is named "Anchor"
2u3una9u.jpg

Tough to see, but from overhead, that mass within the bunker is shaped like an anchor.

Anchor dropped right through the bottom of my ship. Terrible triple. Bogey on 16.

Ball a foot below my feet in a gs bunker leads to double on 17 but I managed to par the par 5 18th. 47 in for 93 total. Tough day, and really upset that I lost a club.

Off work today so I'm headed out for a round. Hope it goes better than the last one.

Interesting start. Pulled my drive left into some trees. Approach called for a punch draw 6i. If the ball would have drew 2 more yard i would have been birdie range. Instead, it kicks right into the drink. I got up and down from my drop to save bogey though. Looooong par 5 up next.

Back to back pars on 2 & 3. Sitting at +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back