Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

It'll be strange for me not carrying a 5i, its why my other thought was leave it in the bag an not take that extra wedge, I just don't want too much redundancy.

The only advice (or food for thought really) I'd give you is to go with something you know works and that you are familar with.

The only advice (or food for thought really) I'd give you is to go with something you know works and that you are familar with.

And THAT is why I probably will go 5i too.

My captain. Makin me think.

The thing is this is 90 days away and you're going to be operating under instinct and familiarity when you're feeling pressure. That said, just food for thought, because I know you're familar with what will/won't work.

The thing is this is 90 days away and you're going to be operating under instinct and familiarity when you're feeling pressure. That said, just food for thought, because I know you're familar with what will/won't work.

Benefit is, I'm already playing the Bio hybo in that loft right now, so the comfort level will def be there.

Going to get a full bag fitting to confirm (or deny) my thought from previous hands on. Haven't hit every shaft combo I want with the irons as locations didn't have them.

I'm so pumped for this it's not funny, club selections have been made and sent in and I can't wait to get to the range and hit them. I've spent a few range sessions hitting different shafts and I'm confident in my selection.(familiar is best for me) I had to drive to Columbia South Carolina to find the Bio Cell + line lol, the guys at the GS up there were awesome and we're some of the best and most helpful guys I've seen in a while at a golf store.

Congrats Trout. Has to feel like a good feeling.
I know this type of gear is a departure from what you normally play and have played for years, but I know you are going to own it dude.

I'm so pumped for this it's not funny, club selections have been made and sent in and I can't wait to get to the range and hit them. I've spent a few range sessions hitting different shafts and I'm confident in my selection.(familiar is best for me) I had to drive to Columbia South Carolina to find the Bio Cell + line lol, the guys at the GS up there were awesome and we're some of the best and most helpful guys I've seen in a while at a golf store.
Great to hear Marc, looking forward to seeing that bag in July.

Thanks man, I think the biggest difficulty will be the yardages, these are a club to a club and a half longer when hit on the screws and even though Friday will be filled with a lot of activity I plan on utilizing that range as long as I can to get dialed in. I'm so excited it's not funny, it's like being a kid again and waiting for that new bike on Christmas. I love this feeling.

Thanks man, I think the biggest difficulty will be the yardages, these are a club to a club and a half longer when hit on the screws and even though Friday will be filled with a lot of activity I plan on utilizing that range as long as I can to get dialed in. I'm so excited it's not funny, it's like being a kid again and waiting for that new bike on Christmas. I love this feeling.

Without a doubt. And there will be plenty of range time. Along with 9 holes of playing time as well.

Glad to hear this Marc, cant wait to see that smooth swing beat some balls with the new gear in just a few months

What is the bag going to look like Trout? I need details.

What is the bag going to look like Trout? I need details.

I can tell you everything is black lol and there are + signs everywhere.

Bio Cell + driver 3-4 wood and 5-7 wood with Matrix red tie stiff
Bio Cell + irons 3 thru pw with S-300 standard loft, lie, and length
Tour Trusty 52 and 56 Black.

I'm waiting to hear back from my putter guy about my fitting there. This is going to be a good bag for me, I've spent some time with all of these clubs and I think the results will be predictable and constant which is really important to me.

I can tell you everything is black lol and there are + signs everywhere.

Bio Cell + driver 3-4 wood and 5-7 wood with Matrix red tie stiff
Bio Cell + irons 3 thru pw with S-300 standard loft, lie, and length
Tour Trusty 52 and 56 Black.

I'm waiting to hear back from my putter guy about my fitting there. This is going to be a good bag for me, I've spent some time with all of these clubs and I think the results will be predictable and constant which is really important to me.

Sounds like great choices all around Trout!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Well, I'm settled.

Bio Cell Driver - 6Q3 Stiff
Bio Cell FWY - 5/7w - 6Q3 ***
Bio Cell Hybo - 3/4 and 4/5 - Stock Stiff
Bio Cell Irons - 6-AW, SW - KBS Tour R+
Tour Trusty - 56.12/60.06 - KBS Tour S
SeeMore X3 385g 38" Counterbalance

***'s are bc I will decide the flex today, will either be S or X depending on what I see flight wise today when I try the S in my 5w.

Bio Cell SW, like it!

Bio Cell SW, like it!

Yep, I have an extra club, so rather than adding a 62/64 (trouble...literally) club or a 3w that I don't need, this means the SW is for full and 3/4's and the 56/60 around the greens. My captain had his ear bent a LOT today on this.

Well, I'm settled.

***'s are bc I will decide the flex today, will either be S or X depending on what I see flight wise today when I try the S in my 5w.

I like it partner.

Well, I'm settled.

What about the new Bio Cell Pro ?

What about the new Bio Cell Pro ?

Not a chance in hell. I don't need ultra low spin and I don't need fade biased. I honestly don't have any urge to hit it at all.

Plus, the Bio has been good for me.

It'll give some people headaches.

Blue would be better. But hell you will rack up points like crazy regardless.

That's a bag built for success right there.

Back