What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't buy it today, but came in at a solid price:
6ejury6e.jpg

My wife is taking up the game. It took the wife of another good friend to talk her into playing. She played a few rounds nearly ten years ago and did fairly well.

Anyway, ordered her a pair of Adidas shoes, a windbreaker, and visor. Also some pink Precept IQ's.

Ponder is over. Bought a taylormade R1 for $100. Gonna go hit it tomorrow.

New golf glove as a back-up.

Ponder is over. Bought a taylormade R1 for $100. Gonna go hit it tomorrow.

Nice score on that. It's a very good driver. Hope you like it.

2 Reebok Jackets and an Grafalloy EPIC shaft (no idea why)

A few new pairs of shorts for my Orlando trip in 2 weeks. Need to be styling and profiling for the ladies.

A dozen Tour Yellow XV, range time and I got my F1 75 back from being re-epoxied! Good day I say!

Got a puma SoundChuck off the bay. Color is......wait for it....

Hot pink! HA

Bought some polos and a black bison belt with white edging and stitching from piedmont leather.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Picked up an Aldila RIP Phenom NL 80x shaft for my 4 wood after my pro suggested going a bit heavier and lower torque shaft. Also grabbed a RBZ 4 hybrid for $80 brand new with headcover for my brother.

I got a pair of blue Callaway shorts and 2 tickets to the Tour Championship at East Lake for me and my dad.

Callaway Apex irons 4-UW at my Club's Demo Day.

Got a 16.5 Degree RBZ Stage 2 Tour Hybrid. Will play more around 15.5 degrees after I open the face and should replace my 3 wood.

Ruuk net from the MP and a 13 x 20 Monster Tee Golf mat. MC prep kicking into overdrive.

Bought an X-Hot Pro AW to match my set. Also got an Amp Cell Pro head- I've been wanting to try one for awhile

Yesterday bought another roll of 48mm grip tape and a Ztech compact 6' golf ball retriever for those pesky times my ball is right near a deep lip in a water hazard.

Ruuk net from the MP and a 13 x 20 Monster Tee Golf mat. MC prep kicking into overdrive.

I was kicking the idea around of buying that. Good pick up buddy.

HD tape and a couple packs of rubber tungsten weights.

As an early birthday present for myself, I bought a red tie shaft for my Cobra.

Ordered and paid for yesterday..

Vokey SM5 52/10 F-Grind spec'ed at 1* Flat, KBS C-Taper 125G, Raw Black Finish, Black Lamkin UTx
Vokey SM5 56/10 M-Grind spec'ed at 1* Flat, 1* Weak, total lofts of 57/11, KBS C-Taper 125G, Raw Black Finsh, Black Lamkin UTx

Ordered and paid for yesterday..

Vokey SM5 52/10 F-Grind spec'ed at 1* Flat, KBS C-Taper 125G, Raw Black Finish, Black Lamkin UTx
Vokey SM5 56/10 M-Grind spec'ed at 1* Flat, 1* Weak, total lofts of 57/11, KBS C-Taper 125G, Raw Black Finsh, Black Lamkin UTx
Oh baby..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back