any suggestions on where to buy?

kcfromva

Reaction score
Handicap
I was looking to buy maybe 10 golf shirts and was wondering where to by from online. Anyone know of any deals?

tgw.com (the Golf Warehouse) has some sales going on right now :)

I was looking to buy maybe 10 golf shirts and was wondering where to by from online. Anyone know of any deals?

I'd check with JB or GG and see if they have any THP shirts left.

Try rockbottomgolf.com

It really depends on what style, brands, and prices you were looking to hit. I like Trendy Golf and Fairway Styles for certain brands. But some other brands are easier to get elsewhere.

Golflocker.com usually has some good deals on quality stuff from the prior year.

How much can you spend? $20 per shirt? $30 per? Or more than that? Much of it has to do with how much you have to spend and what you might want to buy. There is a big difference in $15 golf shirt and one that is $40.

If you are looking for the more mainstream Nike/Adidas/Ashworth/Puma assortment, then hit up Golfsmith.com, Golfgalaxy.com, and TGW.com. As GC mentioned, some good sales right now.

If you are looking for the trendier brands like J. Lindeberg, Sligo, Quagmire, etc, the choices narrow a bit. JB mentioned Trendy Golf and Fairway Styles. Occasionally, gppgolf.com will carry some of those.

If you are looking for some of the high-end, expensive resort brands like Peter Millar, you're not going to have much luck online. You'll need to visit local pro shops of the exclusive country clubs in your area.

If you are looking for some of the high-end, expensive resort brands like Peter Millar, you're not going to have much luck online. You'll need to visit local pro shops of the exclusive country clubs in your area.

No longer the case since Millar took investors. You can buy their apparel at quite a few places online now.

No longer the case since Millar took investors. You can buy their apparel at quite a few places online now.

Really?

I've seen a few stores here and there that seem to carry a limited close-out selection, but the only store I've seen that seems to carry more than that is Nordstrom.com. But that isn't really the golf stuff.

I typed in Peter Millar in google and they were some of the first things that came up.

I typed in Peter Millar in google and they were some of the first things that came up.

Huh. I did the same thing, but used the "Shopping" category.

Golflocker.com usually has some good deals on quality stuff from the prior year.

How much can you spend? $20 per shirt? $30 per? Or more than that? Much of it has to do with how much you have to spend and what you might want to buy. There is a big difference in $15 golf shirt and one that is $40.

Just looking for the popular nike ping addias norman stuff $30-40 per shirt

i don't know about online but i have found some nice deals at Ross

Back