FS: LH Cobra and Callaway Irons,Ping Hybrid, Cleveland Hybird-Irons...Pic Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SliceOfLife

Philthy Lefty
Reaction score
Handicap
12-ish
Thinning the herd a little here....Descriptions with pictures to follow! All prices include shipping. These are all lefty!

Callaway Razr X Forged 4-5-6 irons with PX 6.5 shafts: $50. These are buttery smooth and don't even feel like the XStiff they are advertised as. Lamkin Crossline Mids.

Cobra S3 Pro Forged 7-PW Stiff: $130 OBO. Oddly enough the lofts flow perfectly with the Cally's and I used them as one set that has been a lot of fun to play the last few rounds. I have to admit, I need a little more forgiveness from swing to swing. When your swing is on, these have to be amongst the best feeling irons out there. I thought 7-PW would be a perfect slot for some blades but...maybe they will be for you! Golf Pride CP2's.

Callaway AND Cobra = $150. Click on any pic for a bigger version!

Last edited:
Bump for the lefties. Make an offer!

What is the flex on those Altitudes?

Sorry for the slow response! They are regular flex, stock.

Justa wee bit o' bumpin.

Bump. Maybe some righties wanna try real golf :)

Bump for price drops.

Wide open to offers. I bought new irons today so I'll take what I can get to recoup some of that money. So any lefties who want some new toys feel free to offer anything. Balls, shafts, grips, money...I'll consider whatever.

Altitudes and Hybrid are gone! Irons remain with another price drop.

Annnnnd bump! Make any offer...I'd be hard pressed to say no at this point.

Another bump for the irons. I do have one offer that I am pondering at the moment.

One more bump! Fire away with offers!

Lock er up please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back