Nice! There are a couple of us out in KC if you wanna sync up for a round sometime let me know. What did you end up getting??

That sounds great if you can deal with a retread beginner

Welcome to THP
I am a Texas Transplant from Olathe, Ks
Hope you get a chance to go over Olathe way and play Prairie Highlands, my old club when I lived there. Great track and plenty of challenge!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to :thp:and so miss back home! Grew up in Kearney so know the area well! Some great members around you!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome Kustom1. I hope the lessons are going well. Do you play at Creekmoor? If you ever interested in playing a round at Winterstone (Independence, just off 291) let me know.

Welcome Kustom1. I hope the lessons are going well. Do you play at Creekmoor? If you ever interested in playing a round at Winterstone (Independence, just off 291) let me know.

Sounds great. I looked up your course, like how you have the 3 o'clock thunder. I guess that is the time to have your ball on lip of cup LOL

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!

Thank You for all the post and I think this will be an Awesome group to be apart of. To see the response to all new members here is great and there is no way not to feel welcome here. I hope to be a worth while member.

Back