Houston Area THP group

I abandoned THP for a bit, but I am back and active! Would love to play with some others. I am a entrepreneur, so schedule is fairly flexible.

What part of town?

Clear Creek is good....have only played there once, but it was decent....couple of blind tee shots

I could see 2:20 being a good option.....how many would be up for that on Saturday?

I'll be there. 2:20 is taken, but I'm not sure if one of us booked it. 3:08 is still available.

I'll be there. 2:20 is taken, but I'm not sure if one of us booked it. 3:08 is still available.

i'm in for clear creek. lmk what time we get on sat.

I didn't book it....why don't you go ahead and grab 3:08

You have to pay upon booking, so I'd like to get a 4th first. Anyone else want to jump in on this? 3:08, Clear Creek, Saturday.

edit: They have a 24 hr cancellation policy, so I will book it.

So far, it is me, Tim, and nikkoplease. If anything changes, let me know by Friday, please.

What's everyone's relative handicap? I'd be interested in playing one of these days, but I'm not very good and don't want to slow the group down.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What's everyone's relative handicap? I'd be interested in playing one of these days, but I'm not very good and don't want to slow the group down.

Don't worry about that, at all! There are people of all handicaps around here... we do not judge.

If you five-putt though, we may take a few shots.

Let that be the least of your worries. We play to have fun and hang out. Come on out next time it will be fun.

Dude, don't worry about that at all.....I have putt up triple digits more than once.

You have to pay upon booking, so I'd like to get a 4th first. Anyone else want to jump in on this? 3:08, Clear Creek, Saturday.

edit: They have a 24 hr cancellation policy, so I will book it.

So far, it is me, Tim, and nikkoplease. If anything changes, let me know by Friday, please.

I will be there for sure buddy.

I sent a pm to Golf/OCD to see if he wanted to be our 4th

Any update on a 4th for Saturday?

Nikko, you still in?

TBT I texted Golf/OCD to let him know you guys are looking for a fourth. Not sure if he is traveling today, maybe he will check in later.

I was in until I just got an email, the moving truck that was supposed to be here today won't make it until tomorrow. I'm bummed and sorry I can't make it tomorrow.

I was in until I just got an email, the moving truck that was supposed to be here today won't make it until tomorrow. I'm bummed and sorry I can't make it tomorrow.
Man that sucks, but I am still on for Monday. If anything changes on your part just let me know. Are you moving to Houston?

Man that sucks, but I am still on for Monday. If anything changes on your part just let me know. Are you moving to Houston?

Where and what time you guys playing Monday?? I will be in the office in the Galleria area that day...might be able to sneak out early for a round.

Monday 4/28@3:10
Golf/OCD and I have a tee time at Wildcat Highlands if anyone wants to join. I can modify our reservation or you can go to Wildcat site and get a tee time.

I went back and found it....go ahead and add me to that tee time Jack, Ill tell my boss I have a Dr's appointment or something...hehe.

I went back and found it....go ahead and add me to that tee time Jack, Ill tell my boss I have a Dr's appointment or something...hehe.

Hey Golf/OCD and TBT I had to move our tee time to 3:30 to accomodate TBT. So as of right now we are teeing off at 3:30, if there are any other guys available let me know and I can adjust the tee time.

The tee time tomorrow has been adjusted for 3 people. If a 4th wants to join, it shouldn't be a problem to add them on, I assume. The money is due at the course ($25), I guess they just needed my CC info for booking purposes.

See you guys tomorrow! I will probably be out there somewhat early since I don't want to go home after work since it is out of the way. May have to kill some time before the tee time.

The tee time tomorrow has been adjusted for 3 people. If a 4th wants to join, it shouldn't be a problem to add them on, I assume. The money is due at the course ($25), I guess they just needed my CC info for booking purposes.

See you guys tomorrow! I will probably be out there somewhat early since I don't want to go home after work since it is out of the way. May have to kill some time before the tee time.

awesome. played a little warm up round today at bear creek presidents. greens were terrible. it's like my ball was on railroad tracks to the hole. bumps the whole way. i signed up for the player's club since i work so close. unlimited range balls baby.

awesome. played a little warm up round today at bear creek presidents. greens were terrible. it's like my ball was on railroad tracks to the hole. bumps the whole way. i signed up for the player's club since i work so close. unlimited range balls baby.

Look forward to meeting you tomorrow Nikko...I should be there around 2pm

I guess is should fix my poon putting strokes before the next time we play

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Back